Starting a guild

Hi all,

As the title suggests im starting up a guild. The main focus of the guild will be 5 mans and M+. I want the guild to stay pretty small and focused, the big 300+ player guilds dont interest me i would like around 15-20 players (not toons, actual people) Alts will of course be welcome.

I dont intend to do any hardcore raiding, however, that being said i will not stop people who have a desire to do so if they are already part of a raiding community.
I would like to have organized runs for mains and alts and i want people to be able to experiment with different rotations and builds without fear of being insulted because their dps droped or healing wasnt as fast etc. If you dont try new things you will never grow!

At the moment the guild exists on magtheridon server on the horde side however ive only done that as a place holder for the name, I would prefer a horde toon as ive played alliance since wrath but during vanilla and tbc i was horde.

Im not fussed on rerolling on a new server but ive dabbled with lfg on magtheridon and the queues seem pretty fast so i assume its a well populated server.

Anyway im getting a bit off topic.

The guild will be a none elitist, relaxed place for people who want to learn the dynamics of 5 man’s and M+ in a safe non toxic enviroment.
I personally with be maining a Prot Warrior.

If it sounds like something that would interest you feel free to leave a comment.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.