State of professions is unacceptable

I have never seen professions in such a poor state before, hardly anything interesting to make, well barely anything to make. Very few gold making opportunities, unless you´re a gatherer.

It´s pathetic. Shadowlands overall is a huge disappointment.

3 Likes

Enchanting and Alchemy is about the best there is in professions.

Bots of these hardly make any money on my realm. Stuff sells for little more than the crafting cost.

I agree totally. Professions are in the saddest state theyve ever been. You have basically no barrier to entry except 1-2 recipes which you can buy super early in reputation, all the rest is just bought from the trainer and thats it. Nothing interesting, gear is obsolete and the crafting profession itself ultra boring. No quests or ranks. Nothing.
Legendaries are just a gold barrier and thats it. They didnt even bother with Archaeology and killed it off for Shadowlands. You had a very good template in legion, just use it and improve it. What a spit in the face for every crafter out there.

People was complaining about endless dungeon running and questing to skill up their professions in Legion.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.