State of PvP currently?

How is it out there?

Like this :

And worst when in term of gearing for doing PvP :smile:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Not news that blizzard cant do pvp properly. Their E-sports is a laughing stock.

damn that was depressing :cold_sweat:

The worst ever of 15 years wow

it’s so sad.

I will may sound weird but it sound good.
It mean Shadowland can’t be that bad :smile:

U should not say that or it will get worst i mean many ppl Thought after the pvp Sucess in mop they should continue with This and we get wod

You mean,

I’ve doomed us all :open_mouth: ?

I gonna be shamed in Shadowland forums :scream:

Shhh dont say anything xDD

Disgusting af, playing arena actually reward players playing insanely bad in all case possible (trinket something useless, using badly cooldonws).

You got littéraly boosted by playing a top tier comp.

Actually when I play even a little bit, I feel so tilted I never want to play the game ever.
Thx to blizzard, they don’t care about anything is not pve.

1 Like

It’s bad. There is no Pvp… little did everybody know that WoW had the best PVP system in the world and if I am any witness games will be made that were influenced by the once great pvp WoW has given us. BUT THIS SH1T TODAY? THIS SH1T TODAY?? WTF HAVE THEY DONE. They ruined the entire game and everything it stood for… :frowning: I hope they revert changes back to when actual human beings were in charge of development not some wet noodles

U get killed by backpaddel rog and dh cause they have the right gear und class ist so much fun

Y pretty much this, I can’t count how many time we lost game with people at 5% pv, can’t kill them because they cross the map in 1 sec and can’t reach because of the insane snares.

Some weird things like a dh /hpal. I triple fear the paly, dh darkness he was littéraly at 1%pv I bombers this guy and my pets was on him he never dies like what the hell :o

Last game we fought disc/assa the rogue just kidney dot and run across the map the whole game, he just refused to play the game… So much fun.

Tbh Idk what to say about that, arena is just pve playing the most braindead spec and you got rating.
I guess I have to play destro like the other and randomly one shot someone in a coil :confused:

1 Like

God this was depressing to watch rofl.

I’ve not played since Dazar’alar raid came out and so much has been added…

I miss MoP pvp

1 Like

Even wod was better

1 Like

Garbage, same as always. Most people who cared about PvP swapped to a MOBA or a shooter.

2 Likes

RBG scene is completly death, this game screams for solo/duo que RBG, its very simple with so many PvP games on market its unnaceptable to wait 1 hour to start game, and people suffered enough from meta abusers in this game, when people not want to play with you if you are not meta class/spec.

Arena become cowboy duels…who gonna shoot first, 0 skills, kids using cheap and cheesy tactic to win games… like get high level corruption character and pry for proc to one shot on opener, if you succed arena match end in 4sec…if you fail you die. So cowboy duels, who gonna press faster.

PvE and coprruption is currently out control, and no one from blzzard to review it and to fix some critical stuff at least, very strange feeling when those corpption procs delete 70% of your HP in 1 global and enemy didnt even started to nuke you.

just throw in some extra money for the “new” pay-to-win feature and you’re good to go.

U mean pve?