State of RP and are Factions still imbalanced?

So I returned yesterday after a long break i logged in on my alliance rogue and looked for some people to RP with but didn’t find any. Is this normal? does the Horde offer better RP opportunities?. I was thinking to re-roll so could anyone please help what is going on?

RP still happens, however, random RP died quite some time ago. It is mostly Guild Based RP these days since the population of ZT’s rpers are not large enough to support as much random RP as Argent Dawn on rerail for example.

But at times you can run into a few friendly souls and get some random RP.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:

Horde has an RP-Event today @ 6pm in Bloodhoof Village.

Come check it out and have a look for yourself.

rushork#7231 is my discord if you have any questions.

RP outside of guilds is unfortunately quite dead, it’s not exactly non-existent but the community is fairly small. On Hydraxian Waterlords it’s the same story though I would argue Zandalar is in better a state, I came here originally myself because of how closed off Hydraxian Waterlords is. If you can stomach PVP and ganking in contested zones it’s a better alternative. Classic RP generally though on both servers is mostly confined to insular bubbles that stick their own discord servers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.