State of that broken game

Blizz devs are either : idiots, blind, ignorant, or sabotaging this game deliberately or all above.
Warriors broken no intentions to do anything
Paladins even worst than warr ofc devs do not see any problems
Druids lol, same no problems
That’s only fev .
Subs dropped by 60% still devs sees no problems
Thing that may help a bit "solo q for rated " dev nah no point better sit in lfg for 1h of your 2 h gaining time to play 1 game and then grp disband. So that game is almost dead and probably will die 2 months after bex patch arrives, and meaby then blizzard will fire them all idiots ant hire someone competent.

3 Likes

You’re making a mistake. WoW isn’t and has never been a pvp game. WoW is a PVE game in which devs had the kindness to allow us to pvp.

If you think the pvp we have now is the result of the work of paid professional you will end up losing your soul.

Never lose sight of the fact WoW is a pve game.

In fact we are the dumb ones to have fallen in love with WoW PvP.

1 Like

well remove pvp then, if something is part of game and i pay for it i think it shloud not be broken

You don’t pay for it, subscription has been 13$ a month way before arena season was a thing.
You pay for new dungeons, new raids, covenants, new classes, new mechanics, new talents.

In 16 years they added what, pvp talents, some new bgs/arenas (removed others too), remastered some arenas and that’s it.

But what do I care what you think of this game anyway

2 Likes

what ignorant you are, if something is part of taht game, and i pay sub then it is clear that i pay for pvp as well

Have fun man

1 Like

i mean classic bg bracket i see ppl at 29 playing like botters
i think warsong gulch honor weekend=bonus honor event on retail
lures ppl who dont know how to play to leech
this attitude should be banned

The whole “This is a PVE game not a PVP game” statement is just stupid. It absolutely is a PVP & PVE game from the start, and in TBC became competitive with arena. The fact that pvp is neglected is the problem, not that it isn’t a pvp game.

4 Likes

Saying wow is purely a pve game with “PvP as a side” is absolute rubbish. Ever since vanilla and instanced battlegrounds it has been a PvP / pve game.

You just have people with differing opinions on what’s more important.

In this expat / patch PvE is just lacking.

In my opinion.

right, that is exactly why we had pvp servers since the beginning and they found pvp is so unpopular and should not be supported that they introduced battlegrounds and later arena.

This is just an excuse to defend that trash systems they implement to ruin pvp.
bad at pvp balancing != pve game only

Exactly.

There is no official definition of ‘PvP game’ or ‘PvE game’ - people just freely define this game as anything that suits their point.

Any game that has both playstyles available, is either both “PvP and PvE game” or just doesn’t have a definition of that type.

I play PvP, because human opponent is always fresh, interesting and unpredictable. I don’t know if I am gonna punch a skilled warrior or a noob rogue, and that makes it exciting. With PvE, people face the same, predictablem, exactly same-behaving mobs, bosses and other opponents that you can always defeat if you do the predicted thing in the predicted order.

TO me, that’s not only boring, but it makes a living, ‘adjusting’ human being into a robot. It makes a ‘lively’ or ‘alive’ or ‘living’ fight situation into a dead, dusty situation that you know exactly how it’s going to go.

Of course you don’t know if people are gonna make mistakes and thus not be able to kill the boss or whatnot, but that’s about the only variable there is. The bosses are always the same, they react to the same stimuli the same way.

But human players vary - they might have a bad day, they might be off their game, they might be caffeinated, alert, have superb reflexes and experience and stomp you just by pure skill. You never know what you’re gonna get with PvP.

This game offers that experience, hence, this IS a PvP game. Q.E.D.

It’s sad that PvP side is so neglected, when they should be equal. It’s also weird how horde side is so much stronger and win so many more BGs, although they should be equal.

Also, why does horde have more players? It’s like you make a game with two equal factions, and faction B somehow gains more players. What’s the lure? Are people of this planet more attracted to ‘evil, demonic, foul orc monsters’ than ‘cultivated, civilized, beautiful natural beings’?

Do people consider it ‘cool’ to be evil and ‘lame’ to be good? Are people really this childish and … well, maybe better not go down that path any further. It’s just weird to me.

Of course if people didn’t do that, there would be no one to play against, and it’s good to know that when you’re killing horde in BGs, you’re not only killing just some random players, but people that CHOSE the ‘horror evil’ side over ‘cultivated beauty’, so you get even more satisfaction from it… these foul beings deserve to die.

drowning in money buids certain " I don’t care" attitude. Be it any kind of money, including mmo sub money.

you’re voting with your wallet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.