Steate of that broken game

That game is dead pvp and pve
Lfg full of boosters
Trade chat full of hc/ myth/arena/rbg boost offers
Random bg full of premades
No new content for 6 months
And dev don’t care anything but money
Its over time to find other game like ff, its loot better and have competitive dev

7 Likes

Thank you for letting us know, appreciated.

2 Likes

Try PoE, GD or Last Epoch. These games were fixing my hate against blizz and ppl in general I acquired while playing wow. After a while I ended up playing these games over this overpriced garbage insulting their customers. These companies actually make games fun, creative and for a fraction of wow’s price.

Honestly, you should seek some help.

1 Like

Is he wrong though? The game has never been in a worse state in every single aspect. The content-drought is unprecedented. Not even small fixes happening. Heck, not even increasing conquest points gained? Or making ANY tunings to our classes for basically two-three months?

I love this game, and i always have. I have NEVER EVER seen it treated so badly by the developers. Even if you dont agree that its imbalanced or bad content, then surely you can agree on this? Its like there hardly are people left who actually care about the soul of the game. I dont doubt they want the game to do good, dont get me wrong. But its like if you take care of someone else dog, you know? Youll do ok but you dont have that attachement to it as if it was your own.

6 Likes

Played PvE and PvP yesterday, actually. It’s kinda hard to find someone to play with in PvP (~2k cr) because … well… people have interesting requirements.
Or you have interesting conversations like “why you speak me?!”
And PvE… well I got insta invite in +15, to do something above, you either need a high rio score (which I don’t have cause I did M+ only at the start of the expansion) or yo need a pre-made which I don’t have.
I assume you have the same issue? Nobody to play with?

Are you talking about FFXIV? In PvE you die to old age mid combo and PvP is not existing. I tried… I really tried… I have a lot of respect for people who can play it without getting insta triggered just because of how slow this game is.

1 Like

No mmo pvp is even remotely close to wow arena even in its current state anyway. For me as a pvp only player the only significant problems are gear disparity (thanks guy who were freaking out over scaling good job) and mmr reform in the mid of the season which paralyzed ladder above 2k.

Because of what? Content drought. It is annoying yes (even tho i don’t mind it that much, I don’t play WoW 24/7 and even when in drought I have stuff to do). Speaking of neglect, you weren’t around in Vanilla when the shaman def literally forgot to pass the feedback to the devs, which resulted in shamans getting a new icon while other classes got massive changes, and the shaman CM got told to get hit by a bus and quitted?

You see, since early Cata, I was really active on the forums. I’ve complained, moaned and qqued about my then spec, ele shaman like there was no tomorrow. It had low dps, was completely immobile, undertuned , basically trash in both pvp and pve. I’ve blamed Blizzard for incompetence.

But at some point i realized, no matter what Blizzard does, players will moan and screech. The poster I responded to obviously has an unhealthy obsession and hatred for Blizzard. You see, if I was a developer and saw people writing stuff like that, I too would back of from communicating. I would even have to work hard no to put things in game to spite the players.

In vanilla and BC, i wanted to play balance druid because spec fantasy is one of the most important things for me in WoW. But balance was utter trash. It was not just bad or undertuned, it was just completely underdeveloped.

I’ve played untill lvl 67 on ele shaman in BC classic. It doesn’t have ANY def cds or decent tools to kite. It has 60 spells, most of which are some crap like ‘‘increase nature ressistance by 6’’ etc. No Lava burst, no thunderstorm, no instant GW. It feels so bad man. It is almost completely unviable in pvp (at least compared to modern standards) out of 5v5, which is not considered serious pvp in eyes of the most.

Infact, my whole BC vanilla experience was so sluggish, it made me like retail even more.

Compare TBC to SL - during TBC, Blizzard was supposed to have ‘‘soul’’. And yet, things that people qq about in SL are even more horrendous in BC. You mentioned conquest catch up, but you do know that in TBC arena points were hard gated weekly, and you had no accumulation? If you missed a week, you missed it forever. Overall, the game was far more grindy, no matter what what people say about SL. You complain how having alts in hard in SL, but in previous expansions, you had to do a looooong lvling process and do everything from scratch. Interestingly, in BC, that was not used as a means to ‘‘boost metrics’’ or whatever bull$hit people are spewing today (btw, MAU argument is idiotic, it doesn’t matter if you log in once a month, or 24/7 for the whole month - you still payed the sub).

Blizzard has mostly listened to feedback over the years and that is true in SL as well.

In SL, there is anima power, but it is purely for cosmetics. Torghast can be done in 45 minutes per char, once a week. Most classes feel better and the borrowed power in SL is nowhere near as bad as in BfA (essences and corruption were entirely external things, covenant abilities for the most part have good interaction with spec’s toolkit).

Legion is hailed as the best newer expansion, but in Legion you had to grind artifact power like a madman (made me quit out of sheer burnout), and it wasn’t even class wide. In BfA, you had to farm azerite, but at least it was class wide. In SL you don’t have to grind anything for player power. And if you refer to conquest and honor grind, while I do agree they should up the numbers a bit, they come from the activities you would be playing as a pvper anyway.

When Blizzard caters to one group of complaints, other one opens up, and sometimes there is no middle ground (case in point titanforging or flying).

People are often saying that Blizzard today is all about money grabbing and getting the most dollars while putting the least work. But tell me, how is it possible that people still praise Blizzard for artwork and music, with those two being among the most time and resource consuming developments in game design…if Blizzard was as lazy and money grabbing as people claim them to be, wouldn’t they just save resources and time producing low quality zones and music (most people i know don’t even listen to the ingame music).

The truth is, this game is old. Very old. You will never get that oomph wow feeling like you did back when you were younger, and when everything wasn’t about meta chasing or being the most efficent. During vanilla and BC, I was a teenager without a care in the world, but i realized I sometimes miss those times, not the game as it was back then. But it is easy to imprint the state of the game when and connect it to the more simple, carefree times in our lives.

And yes, SL has soul, if you look outside of meta/m+/pvp only. I have a friend who quitted after 2 months of SL because he was stressed out from healing m+. Now he returned and decided to play casually, with no pressure or rushing. I’ve taken him trough Bastion to summon some interesting rares and to find some treasures, and just to enjoy the landscape. He said it was one of the most entertaining play nights he had in WoW.

I still enjoy WoW and don’t agree with you at all. And I’ve quitted this game 3 times for longer periods, always politely writing why in feedback. What I didn’t do was spam the forums with obnoxious posts like a Stockholm syndromed puppy who has a personal beef to grind with Blizard.

1 Like

very nice :slight_smile:

Could just easily revitalize the pvp by trippling the conquest per win and giving current conquest per loss

1 Like

It could indeed help. At this point of the season, high rated pvp is completely dead and gearing and playing alts is the only thing you can do. There is literally nothing wrong about getting this horrible gearing experience shortened, so we can actually have a competitive experience and maybe the ladders start living a bit again.

All these boosters made me quit arena together.
Before it was so obvious that arena gave faster gear i was learning and climbing my rating.
And then came the boosters… Good thing I quit SL In February XD

There were barely any boosters in February and definitely not at 1,1k :joy:

pvp is terrible in ff though

just wait until 9.1

Everything is terrible in that game tbh.

FF is like a new, plastic, flashy, busty young chick, you can have a shallow and forgettable experience with, but WoW is true love, even tho it got wrinkles, maybe some weight gain, and you can sometimes get bored/frustrated with it, but in the end, you come back to it.

No. At this point it is more of an addiction than love.
People are so fed up with the current state of the game that they go and play TBC, while what they should do is really quit playing WoW completely to show Blizzard just how upset they really are.

No. WoW pleayers on forums moan about

every

single

damn

thing.

First of all, do you even hear how that sounds? How can you even get THAT upset over a game? Also, being addicted to a game is a whole other set of problems. People who are addicted and then qq about the game do that because they seek validation to quit, no necessarily because the game is bad. They can’t do it on their own, so they need that people to agree that the game is bad to justify them quitting.

This is my problem with WoW community (and gaming communities in general). Endless whining, toxicity and unfriendliness not just towards the devs, but to each other as well.

People are trying out BC because there is a content drought on retail, not because BC is a pinnacle of WoW (to some it is, but it has nothing to do with complaints about modern WoW on these forums, because most of the things people complain about are far worse in BC).

Nah, i was at 1,6 and got stuck , cause every game we got arms warrior that was geared to the teeth + heal.
Then i just played to cap the Points and quit XD

not really. Even if SL would be the best expansion ever after 8 months of no content everyone would quit and play TBC.

this. And EVERY season is the worst according to the forums. I mean some people even want bfa back lol

Evry seson have balance issues that’s problem but that’s only game end we will always have best and worst class, but most annoying is boosters infestation and fact that blizz doing nothing to stop or reduce that