Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

Forget about that Void Elf though, hes already lost to the whispers. More importantly, share some of your ideas as loyalists. Im curious, put those creative minds to work guys :))

2 Likes

I loved the 1 and 2!! :heart: But I also liked the others two :slight_smile:

1 Like

Name for the loyalist group ?

Shadow Quiver :bow_and_arrow:

The loyalists are the arrows. Fast is fine but accurate is final.

8 Likes

I never quite understood why she uses shadow magic though, rather than undeath magic or necromantic magic.

I love the referenced thought behind it

She is a hunter ( ranger ). She already put points into Black Arrow and not enough gold to respec.

2 Likes

I would describe her as a warlock who uses a bow sometimes, did you see that shadowbolt in the 8.2.5 FMV?

Ah yeah that could well be a possibility, its all starting to become clear to me thnx! <3

1 Like

I would say that Sylvanas is a hunter + rogue mostly.

Bows, stealth, camouflage.

2 Likes

It looked a bit like Crucible of Flame, but Crucible of Death rather. It was instant cast even.

1 Like

Hmm yet a hybrid Banshee Forsaken, I guess shadowpriest / Banshee / MM Hunter ish. The shadowpriest / banshee abilities prolly come from her retaining her banshee skills. Priest hall does have a banshee follower guard in Legion. When she got back her free will and recovered her body, she also got back her hunter skills and all over prolly merged.

3 Likes

Some lore characters are clearly a certain class while others are a mix of many.

Tirion is clearly a retribution paladin.

Lady Liadrin ? Protection + Retribution

Kael’thas , Fire Mage

Sylvanas ? Bit more difficult. But she always was :wink:

1 Like

Isn’t this a crime on the internet. You are making fun of my mental state, as a snowflake I got offended.

Okay you talk about Sylvanas as if shes real , And as if u are going to in your words “crucify” her so im talking to you as if you are a Void Elf like you stated last night “this thread wont close from one lil velf like me”

1 Like

Take my advice and stop replying to those kind of posts as it only fuels a conversation you are most likely trying to avoid.

It’s clearly made to bait people in.

5 Likes

Why do you use harsh words against a lil’ voidy elf then. You don’t be mean to lils.

Sylvanas is definitely a Marksmanship Hunter with lone wolf unless you count Nathanos as her favourite pet , and unlike us she can still equip both her melee and ranged weapons.

She got an extra few death magic skills on her spellbook thanks to her partnerships.

6 Likes

Yeah he is on my dont reply list from now tbh

2 Likes

You will miss me. farewell…

Forever in our hearts, k thnx bye felicia.

1 Like

2500th comment woot woot this thread grew big.

Victory for Sylvanas!

3 Likes