Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

And constantly flips her personality. Maybe she actully is a dreadlord/possed by one afterall ? Hmm.

1 Like

Feed him to the imps! While he has to fight vs them with no weapons!

They have done a big turnaround on her character from blood thirsty horde hating killer.

Evry 5min she swaps around; love horde,hate horde,love horde,hate horde,love horde ,hate horde and then loves them again.

1 Like

When she said “look at them, already plotting against us” as Vol’jin was being Warchief that is when I said eww trash racist the whole world revolves around me idiot person Jaina Proudmoore

She is trash char but atleast she has a really good song from warbringers.

1 Like

Lament of The Highborne >>>>>

2 Likes

Jaina’s character was very over the top in MoP. Part of that is relatable and can be understood, but I get why she was hated when every single mention of the Horde was met with cheese and scathing comments.

Thrall helps her into the love Horde phase :wink:

Yeah , but she slaughtered belfs in Dalaran, I think its funny how Teldrasil is only pointed at Sylvanas when the Horde did it as a whole, yet when all went against Garrosh all the Horde took the blame, but now its just Sylvanas , what did the dumb orcs want in ashenvale since forever ? Not to conquer or just to be petty Saurfang’s horde is an embarrassment

I hope Tyrande’s wrath unleashes to show that she will not forgive the ones that cry for peace, not when the moon still hungers for blood

1 Like

Its still a great song regardless daughter of the sea.

1 Like

Can you link Patty’s version of Lament of The Highborne she is Sylvanas’s voice actress , and recently covered the song

Also this is what she said about Sylvanas

Is Sylvanas evil? No. Sylvanas is on a mission. If you look at her full history, and you see her actions, really answering wrongdoings and treachery for the most part” (1/2) ”Now she doesn’t suffer fools gladly, but she almost always is answering some kind of treachery. She sees a bigger thing, an endgame where her decisions will be good in the end, that somehow it will be beneficial despite the fallout (2/2)

1 Like

Remove that terrible image / video from this quality thread.

1 Like

This one?

3 Likes

Yes ! This is her voice Actress Patty

I had no idea she could sing.

1 Like

She is amazing and what she said about Sylv in the quote I counted posts upper than this one , makes me certain they will not screw her character up

1 Like

Yep still Slyvanas Loyalist too and i will always be.

5 Likes

I wonder if voice actors have any say or slight influence in the story or are they forced to watch the characters they voice getting ruined.

2 Likes