Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

You see that with parts in series as well. Some do get upset when the writers destroy the characters they’ve poured their heart and soul into bringing alive on the screen.

1 Like

Dark Lady Watch Over You !

i dont like Jaina at all,but warbringers jaina is not terrible at all.
That song is one of best blizzard has ever made.

I dunno you seem more like a old god loyalist to me with that hat.

Rofl, are your eyes bleeding too lolol

1 Like

Thatd be lovely, then I wont be the only one with midget growth there. Ill make sure to bring plenty of nighties with me, just in case ur imps normally dont wear pyjamas at night. My size should be a perfect fit for them :smiley:

I think imps would probbaly burn through them,or try to eat them or something.

A bit.

Btw you inspired me to lvl a goblin female shammy.

She lvl 17 so far.

1 Like

Also have female Goblin Shaman… but mine is not 10 yet.
This is both because I’m not prioritizing the Shaman class right now + that Goblin forced starter zone that I already did before is not what I’d call fun :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Tbh i like The Lost Isles though not a fan of Kezan. But i agree they should let you skip it and just level in the other areas if you chose to do it.

2 Likes

Aww, I didnt realize I was that inspiring being as bitter as I am sometimes lol. Tbh I have to credit Goblins racial ability, the amount of times rocket jump saved me from falling to death, aoe abilities and melee classes. Its a lifesaver for sure, provides great utility. Ill miss rocket jump for sure if Blizz ever allows Blood Elf Shaman.

2 Likes

Comparing racials Rocket Jump sure is more fun than Arcane Torrent (I do like to use Arcane Torrent to mass purge mobs in M+).

Oh and to purge the occasional Paladin physical immunity bubble :wink:

1 Like

Hehe yeah the aoe dispell is nice for the mobs in Shrine and some mana regen for casters, or well rage for u. I always have to singlehandedly Purge them in Shrine, but it gets the job done.

Lol, Druid hots are even more fun. Not to mention shields on mages and heroism :D. Especially with the PVP talent that adds a 7k dot over 3 sec, one of my fav spells for sure. Before it used to dispell 2 at a time though.

1 Like

Garrosh did have supporters. Aproximately same number of delusional fanbois as sylvanas crowd.

I prefered him more bue the the fact he called silvie b word. Hope she goes down in a mud as she deserves.

1 Like

Tbh the Shammy water themed spells look and sound satisfying to me.

I will level her.

1 Like

I don’t know about Sylvanas, but if we’re going to talk about who went down in a mud it was definitely you Night Elf people :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, took me a long time to get used to the watery chain heal, but Im liking it too. Even though my fire set kinda contradicts with my spells, but so does wearing Sulfuras mog on my staff in Resto. Looks great though, love that it leaves a firy trail with Flames of Ragnaros Enchant. Just miss having Water Shield, loves spamming that just because I could. They said theyd bring back buffs, was hoping the same would go for Water Shield. Would compliment the watery spells and fit in the theme. I only envied Mages for having a water elemental, wish that wouldve been a shammy thing for resto.

2 Likes

Aww, did you land on ur face in the mud when you fell out your burning treehouse? :slight_smile: Cant blame you for being bitter. Found a new tree to live in yet? Hope we’ll get to set that one on fire too <3

1 Like

Agree, they really need to bring back iconic abilities for all classes.

I don’t get it why blizzard feels the need to redesign classes every damn expansion.

I understand they need to keep things fresh, but sometimes you just don’t have to reinvent the wheel.

1 Like

I think its a marketing thing. Nerfing some classes in turns, so ppl get fed up being at the bottom of the ladder and choose a new main. Eventually main old classes again at some point cus theyve changed so much over time, or maybe thats what they hope I dunno. Its rather tiring imo. In stead of looking for the right balance, they completely randomize the balance, just to implement some minor balancing in the bigger patches. Im not a conservatist, but I find it hard to say things have improved over the years. Too much pruning, but theyve already admitted that. Just small things like buffing, even though just a small effort, it was nice to be able to provide some utility without everything being automatically build in your class. Or totems for that matter, before 2 action bars filled, now about 6 left I think.

I really liked Divine Intervention from Pallies, was a nice defense mechanism for wipes. Shame they removed it, was quite a unique and special ability.

1 Like