Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

Blizzcon soon, i’m really hoping for some good class design and hopefully a cool themed expansion.

I wanna see what Sylvanas is up to.

4 Likes

Crossing my fingers for a full on death themed expansion. I initially thought this expansion was gonna be more death themed, but havent seen a single undead Allied Race. Im staying pessimistic when it comes to Shaman Class design though, having read the story of this Ele Shaman theorycrafter who ragequit beginning of BFA only confirmed the gutfeeling Ive always had about devs and Shaman.

I loved the Holy Pally mage tower skin, I tried to get it on my Pally too on the night before Mage Tower got removed. Wiped on last boss and then serv went down :D. I took that as a sign I wasnt ever meant to play Holy Pally lol. Did u do them in Legion?

1 Like

At this point I’m very positive (and happy) that it will be a death-themed expansion. It seems we’re getting allied race Death Knights after all!
Now it’s gonna be hard to decide a new Death Knight, already got a male Blood Elf Death Knight but who knows I might want to try a new one with so many more options.

3 Likes

No sadly. I was on a WoW break mostly in Legion.

Was just spamming Street Fighter like a mad man.

1 Like

I really wanna know what Sylvanas is up to too, but Ive been wondering about that since she made that deal with Helya back in Legion. Only got a few hints closer since then. I love the lore as of right now, its getting interesting af and I love all the speculation. But their approach of story telling is just annoying, being kept in the dark for over an expansion. Revelations sure I love that, like they did with admitting Sylvanas was behind Wrathgate. Love Putress in that cinematic sooo much, fav cinematic easily. Especially his first two lines. Waiting for such a long time, just to get a tiny bit closer to the truth is frustrating to me. Id prefer to have a clear goal to work your way towards, rather than an unreveling mystery.

1 Like

Ohhh, tried it once but wasnt my game. I do love Tekken.

Theyre gonna introduce Panda and Vulpera Death Knights as well, hope I didnt make ur choice any harder :smiley:

1 Like

Won’t really play Vulpera but I do :heart: Pandaren.
Not sure I’d want my cute panda to be a sad dead one tho :frowning_face: they deserve a better fate :panda_face:

2 Likes

Vulpera would be my personal preference if Id have to choose. I did lvl a panda, that starter zone was long af. Never lvled a Goblin now I think of it. Anything better than being stuck with Odyn in the Halls of Valor though, Id beg Helya to keep me in Hellheim if I were a Vrykul.

1 Like

Void Elf Death Knight will be the top edgy Death Knight choice :smiley:
I’m just not sure how they’ll explain being infused with Void and being raised be necromancy at the same time (if they’re even gonna be a thing that is).

2 Likes

Sort of like priests wielding Light and Shadow I suppose. Not to mention lightforged Forsaken priests is a combination of all 3? That must be some internal turbulence going on in there lol. Some contradicting combinations is nice though, they could do some interesting stuff with that.

1 Like

I wasn’t joking btw.

@ Shari

1 Like

Dear Lord, one more blinded follower.

I never liked her and her origin story is a sorry excuse for all her actions ever since WotLK. She was and still is a terrible character with 0 redeeming quality. The writing for her is subpar and if they do a Mary Sue “but I was saving Azeroth that’s why I killed people” it would be so cringe and forced down our throat.

She has always been extremely arrogant, selfish and all in all dumb but still alive thanks to plot/fanboys armor. Like her Voldemort escape in 8.2.5…

Delete her already.

Tyrande better get you guys a new tree already, since you fell of of it and hit the face in the mud you became more of an annoyance than ever.

4 Likes

I like my stone walls to keep out Horde trash, thank you.

Go back to your dirty hut !

Btw I don’t hate Alliance, I just have an enmity with Night Elves specifically, you were always trash to every single Elf in the story so you had it comming :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yup same with arrogant “highbornes” almost wiped out by the Scourge. :roll_eyes:

Arthas should learn how to finish his homework

1 Like

Arthas? He’s dead.
He left a gift to us known as Sylvanas, that returned the favour by wiping out you arrogant tree huggers :black_heart:

1 Like

Yay reinforcements, my long lost twin sister :smiley:

1 Like

Let’s say we got a new one mostly on our side :grimacing: so prepare for the next purge !

Also, can’t wait to see the story unfold with his lil girl