Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

Actually, now you mention it. Im glad he dropped by, raising Sylvanas as Banshee was the best thing he ever did.

Hope Bolvar sides with Taelia and becomes friendly with the alliance. Just to betray her and raise more of you as undead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bolvar is still there so I really doubt it, alliance folks aren’t like your warchiefs or dumb soldiers screaming honor honor while having no idea about its meaning, eg : killing civilians due to a Sylvanus baby tantrum, or enslaving Forsaken by mind controlling them
 so much for freedom and will of the Forsaken lul. All cucks, poor lads.

We have standards you know in the Alliance.

And yea Sylvanus is an awfully written character :thinking: especially in BFA. Hate NE and Alliance all you want but it’s the truth, reminds me she and Nathanus were the final nails in the coffin to make me faction switch ! Both are really clichĂ©s and annoying.

1 Like

You mean Sadfang’s Horde?
I’m so glad he’s dead :clap:

Again, I don’t hate Alliance, it’s the Night Elves that are filth, really.

1 Like

Too bad BE are the same folks. We’re all trolls at the end of the day :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Night Elves are the black sheep of the evolutionary line, that judge and hate on everyone, though.

1 Like

Couldnt have said it any better, I was so happy when Sylvanas onehitted Saurfang. Tears of joy when that whiny old orc got killed in one blow before he even managed to finish “For Azero
” lol.

Anyone who claims Sylvanas is awefully written, simply has an awefully small amount of functioning braincells. Great choice you made when you changed to Alliance though, we miss you loads. I do wonder if Tyrande can do other things than run after Malfurion and scream “MALFURION MY LOVE”. Perhaps we should raise him, see if she still calls him that when hes Forsaken fighting for the horde :smiley:

2 Likes

Lmao I’d rather have his corpse fed to the pigs or something.
Couldn’t stand such a lame character on the Horde.

2 Likes

Id rather throw him in the fel of argus

2 Likes

Woa easy there I wasn’t rude to anyone. But hey I’ll let you guys between fanboys.

Reality is, the writting is terrible any video or board such as reddit is repeating the same things as I, plenty of example to show incoherences and dumb writting overall.

Ah
 the good ol’ ‘‘my streamers said so, so it’s true’’.
And I can’t remember the last time anything positive about anything was said on reddit.

1 Like

Even if its just to annoy Tyrande. Dont even need to take his free wil, first thing he’ll be saying as undead will prolly be “Sylvanas my love”. Or perhaps she should take his free will and make him it, poor Tyrande heartbroken. Id love to see that.

1 Like

Honestly I do miss Varian, why did Guldan have to dematerialize him into tiny molecules. He shouldve replaced lapdog Nathanos, atleast Varian offered some challenge to her as more of an equal. Both having a warrior spirit. I still think they wouldve made a great couple.

Also dont see why Vareesa stayed with the Alliance cus of her kids, they look more like scourge than the actual Forsaken anyway. Couldve just taken them along to Undercity without turning the kids, no one wouldve noticed a thing.

And what would happen if one of Vareesas kids would tragically die. Kill the other one too and join Sylvanas. Or stay alive with the other one and let Sylvanas take him under her wing. Im sure Vareesa would ask Sylvanas to raise the kid if one of the two would die. Which also makes me think what they know about Sylvanas and if they would meet, how they would adres her. Aunty Sylvanas? Lmfao

1 Like

If you read Sylvanas’s Dalaran coins , her life goal was to get married , and see her sisters married, also somewhere it stated that she really was eager to have kids, and now I think Vareesa or Alleria said the Forsaken are her children

3 Likes

Really, I fished up all those coins. But that was back in WotLK on my lvl 19 rogue twink in between queues. Id be sure to remember something like that, but I cant remember anything of that sort. Need to look that up. I dont think she sees the Forsaken as her kids though, unless shes the kind of materialistic parent. Which I dont think she is. The way she uses the Forsaken as a tool, which she herself describes as a resource or something along those lines. She has no trouble killing off any forsaken in case of betrayal, where as when it comes to her sister she gets confronted with emotions. Which rarely happens. Even when Vareesa betrayed her, just because of an appology she couldnt bring herself to kill them and had to pull herself together just not to make it visable she was affected by it.

I really hoped theyd bring out a printed version of the Windrunner sister comic book, thats something Id need to own. I remember back in WotLK when Arthas got his own novel and I wished Sylvanas would get one. Im just happy she has started to appear in cinematics since Legion, the moment she became warchief I instantly faction changed. Yes I was Alliance until that very moment lol. Never felt that much excitement about something, what made it even better is that I wasnt expecting it at all. Omfg forever my warchief and Dark Lady <3

2 Likes

This is the coin

3 Likes

Awww, once upon a time so naive and full of hope. Cant believe I had forgotten about this coin. I love it.

2 Likes

I cant find the dialogue of her wanting kids , then assuming that the forsaken are her kids, this was said by either alleria or vareesa or maybe calia or anduin lol in before the storm let me check

1 Like

I did love before the storm, but the way Sylvanas was written in some bits was a bit degrading for the manipulative genius she is. I listened to it in audio, but also got the paperback.

1 Like

I love how she was like dont get your heart broken, then when the forsaken got refused I bet Her anger fueled her again remembering how humans think of them as scourge, cant even make acceptions for past family members