Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

What did u think of Will Bentons wife, who had this conversation with Calia. No matter how great it was, when the horn rang, she stayed loyal to Sylvanas. Yet she murdered everyone of her forsaken, including the loyal ones who ran back, because of the possibility that hope could spread to other Forsaken wanting to meet living family after hearing stories of succes. What did u think about that? And the old human living lady who met her two sons that were now Forsaken

1 Like

I felt soo bad, Sylvanas’s biggest mistake was putting fear in those most loyal to her, and Calia’s death , now she is a light undead something unthinkable hope it doesn’t backfire tho I am on board with corrupt calia

1 Like

Sad stories, but I think Sylvanas did the right thing. Hope wouldve spread and it wouldve only led to disorder within the Undercity, besides the ppl from that desolate council didnt wanna get raised again anyway so they got what they wanted.

Other Forsaken becoming curious and cultivating hope inside, just to get confronted with negative emotions in the end isnt wirth the risk. On top of that the Forsaken might not be Sylvanas her real family, but theyre all shes got left. Dont think she could handle losing her people too, after having been betrayed and left by her sister.

But yeah I think she will regret Calia, she probably wasnt expecting the light to ress her lol. But I think Eonar plays a role there in the ressurection of Calia. They have the same “echoing sepulchural” voice.

1 Like

See when I wrote that, I was looking at it from a reality point of view, and people say oh you love Sylvanas you must be emotionless, but like this is a game, Sylvanas’s actions are justifiable I love her sooo much, and I think deep down she wanted the Forsaken to feel heartbreak when the humans denied them, just to further prove her point

1 Like

When I try to understand her actions I think from a reality point of view as well and her actions and emotions that she shows make perfect sense to me. I guess a lot of ppl relate to her in their own way, to me shes the only character I can relate to. I love her so much too shes just so perfect. No matter how hard you try to explain her to ppl, some ppl will never understand that way of thinking. They simply dont have the insight required to project themself inside someone elses thinking patern, one that is completely different from their own.

I think she assumed they would be rejected and experience the same dissapointment as she had, after having allowed herself to create hope inside. When the first forsaken came back, she was delighted that she was right as she thought shed be. But when others stayed and turned out to be a succes meeting their living family, I think she felt anger cus they received the thing that was denied to her. I think seeing Calia was a convenience to her, as it gave her a reason to kill everyone, to prevent the good news from reaching other Forsaken. Maybe out of fear to start losing her people and thus her power position as well. Shed be a leader without people if the forsaken reunite with their families. Since she still hasnt found a solution for procreation and running out of Valkyr, that could mean she will loose her power she needs to find an alternative for coming back to life.

1 Like

Void elf dk for the hairstyles!

Wll firstly, Silvie is going to die soon. Deal with it.

Second, thanks to your precious emo queen, tyrande is now void lord possesed bithc that will cause more havoc and chaos jsut as she did in darkshore, while killing hordies left and right.

Third - We DH night elves are as much night elves as DH blood elves are blood elves.

If void elf dks are hard to explain think about lightforged ones

We have no idea if she is gonna die. Could be kerriganed or be out of story but alive like being imprissend or new jailer of dammed (lk) replacing bolvar. Or ascent to kind of death goddes.

Like voljin might become a Loa.

Maybe sylvannas will end up like homonculus from full metal alchemist brotherhood. Sacrifacing alot of people so can use it to to bring to earth and absorb (a ) god.

Like she sacs ally and horde so she can have elune manefest and absorb her powers or a old god like nzoth/xalatath.

Which could be pretty cool actully.

Maybe start of different factions anyone can join no matter race?
I hope for sylvannas and a tyrande +genn faction…

Cause current factions and nzoth are both crap options.

I would love a Genn\Tyrande faction to erase sylvanas! For gilneas!

3 Likes

And likewise for me. For the dark lady!.

For both sides its better then being with anduin peace hippies or honor hippies peace horde.

5 Likes

Sylvanas will never lose her people, its her arc im sorry to compare her to this, but she should be worshipped, atleast by the ones she liberated during Arthas, and having another Menethil in the picture is only trouble.

Yes I relate to Sylvanas too she is the only character with a tragic story, yet people blame her for everything.

I want to see good for her

4 Likes

So, because you have a tragic past means she gets a pass from her actions?

Damn I wonder how far we could go with this line of thought.

Well, Saurfang got a pass for his actions in the view of many so why not her ?

Granted he died, but that doesn’t magically redeem him.

5 Likes

At least he tried to atone for what he did? Not that it really worked or whatnot but he at least made steps to try and do it. What did Sylvanas do beyond become more insane and evil and the expansions rolled on?

And regardless this is about Sylvanas, not Saurfang.

The thing is,she doesn’t need to be redeemed of anything.

Not sure you noticed but the Alliance has been the enemy for the past 15 years.

I can understand the Alliance players getting all angry but don’t tell me as a Horde player to feel sorry for the Alliance because Sylvanas went on a killing rampage while the Alliance has been wanting me ( the playable character ) dead my entire “life”.

3 Likes

Exactly ! Lol I cant abide weakness :wink:

1 Like

So, the parts where Sylvanas created a plague to kill the living and the dead under the guise of it being a cure for her people isn’t what you’d consider bad? What about how she experimented of Horde people to create it? Or used the plague as a means to join the Horde for her own goals?

What about the parts where she only defended the Blood Elves for support/power/to have Lor’themar under her thumb? And furthermore when the Blood Elves couldn’t send forces to the Northrend campaign she threatened to withdraw her troops from Quel’thalas and leave the Blood Elves to fend for themselves. Do you consider that bad?

Then there is the whole Wrathgate and that she could be behind it.

Just some small things. If you are willing to take a blind eye to it then go ahead. She doesn’t and never cared for you.