Still a Sylvanas Loyalist

Which is why we need to show them , there are still people that are here , and the npc that whispers the loyalist is a good sign to me

4 Likes

‘‘For the Dark Lady, always.’’ :black_heart:

Now I’m here waiting for more :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks to me that the story writers have different views on how the story should play out but the lead writer would like her to be viewed as totally evil so other characters get to shine.

So the story is a random mess of ideas.

2 Likes

Sylvanas accomplished nothing being Warchief in BFA. Due to her temper burning down Teldrassil the Horde ended up losing the Undercity, lost the Battle for Dazar’alor and was depicted as mostly being on the losing side in the War Campaign. Her plot to resurrect Derek in moustache twirling fashion then directly went against the “free will” that all Forsaken were given, thereby turning Baine and the majority of Horde leaders against her.

Anduin admiting in the Saurfang Cinematic ( prison ) that he can’t defeat her alone looks to me like she actually accomplished quite a lot.

Actually, if half of the Horde didn’t betray her , the Horde would had won this war.

3 Likes

It’s actually kind of funny how many people turned against Blizzard for that. Some of them didn’t even care about Sylvanas that much.

1 Like

Yes, the writters decided she would be evil anime villain so it turned out that way.
But what I meant is… look at the rest

Saurfang - muh honah, can’t kill enemy, not fair :frowning_face:

Baine - too peaceful and soft

Gallywix - everyone becoming a slave to capitalism and no actual war plans?

Lor’themar - it’s not like he wanted to lead his subfaction to begin with, I would love him Warchief, but would he want to? Highly doubt

Allied races leaders - they weren’t there when Vol’jin died + even if they were they were new to the Horde and wouldn’t be put in such position…

1 Like

That was just a plot device to get Saurfang out of jail and back into the story.

The storytelling has been incredibly inconsistent anyway, but what is established is that the Horde’s millitary might was incredibly diminished due to Sylvanas’ (lack of) leadership. After the Battle for Dazar’alor the Horde fleet was comprised of 3 remaining ships, and the existence of the rebellion was also entirely her own fault, alienating Saurfang with her cruelty.

1 Like

The existence of the rebellion was the fault of one orc’s inability to take action in a situation that he planned ( invading teldrassil and killing malf ).

Sylvanas stuck to the plan but changed it because one of her generals ( Saurfang ) decided he is sad.

The entire rebellion is Saurfang’s manifesting his emotions into all the other Horde members who had no issue to wage war until the orc started to feel sorry for himself.

It’s not her fault the Horde’s strenght has been cut in half, it’s Saurfang’s.

3 Likes

dont forget, attacking from back is not honorable even if its to save warchiefs live(and wasnt a magorah or so just a fight) but then sends tons of rogues to do same to the guards and possible some civilians(can do in quest so maybe its cannon? maybe not ,no idea really)

and he planned the war,and if he handt agreed with it the war wouldnt have happend

1 Like

I loved seeing Sylvanas lead the Horde in the first Legion scenario, the Broken Shore. I think she lead the horde pretty well, until Teldrassil when she decided burning the tree with innocents there. Well, that was when I thought what she wanted was not really for the horde and for her. Still she is badass and love her, so I undestand who liked seeing her as warchief. :heart: For the Dark Lady!

1 Like

Unless you want Lor’themar dead, pray that he never ends in the position of Warchief.

There seems to be a trend of them dying swiftly.

1 Like

I did think of editing just to say: on second thought, don’t make him Warchief ever or he might die :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe Tyrande nuking orgimar would be blessing, she destroys the cursed throne and Horde leaders(that arent thrall) arent instantly killed/villain batted when they sit on it!

No, the plan was at that point still to occupy Teldrassil. She changed her mind to spite Delaryn because she couldn’t keep her temper in check. It’s been that way since War Crimes. That’s how it was written in A Good War. Even Nathanos was like “o.o wait what” at her rash decision.

Saurfang was still fighting for Sylvanas at the Undercity. It wasn’t until Sylvanas started taunting and alienating him that he officially turned against her. Had she not been so over the top against him the rebellion wouldn’t have existed anyway.

He planned it after Sylvanas convinced the Horde (they’re all a bunch of gullible idiots tbh) that the Alliance was plotting to wage war on the Horde and in the process of weaponizing Azerite. Even then Saurfang was confident that had Teldrassil indeed been occupied that they’d have the Alliance in a choke-hold to end the war.

1 Like

[A bit of 8.3 SPOILERS]
Also, I have a theory that the Forsaken Leadership is “cursed”, as in the new 8.3 raid there’s the wishper: “The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness.” I think it is mentioning Calia, Calia claims the throne of Lordaeron, the forsaken leadership, but maybe that is cursed in some way? Idk, it’s confunsing, but that’s my theory. Also even thought I like Calia, I don’t want her as Forsaken Leader.

2 Likes

She is most likely going to lead the nelfs, I dont think light undead will happen, this way it will introduce the dark ranger class for the alliance if happens !

this entire thread must be purged

1 Like

I’m sorry Yreleth, I can’t watch you do this.

2 Likes

Super off topic but they could maybe bring Yrel to Azeroth, imagine the conflict. :popcorn:

1 Like