Stitched Harbinger Greaves

Hello there, it’s been a while since I’ve begin looking for this pair of trousers needed to patch together this awesome outfit:

As you can probably see from my armory, it’s coming together but it’s all in the wrong colors, which I hate since I really need to kill stuff in style. So, since it’s been like… 1 year? 2 years? I can’t remember really, but it’s been a while, and so far I’ve only got the belt which don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome, but absolutely useless without the matching pair of trousers.

So I figured I’m probably doing something wrong. I have a level 2 stitchyard if I remember correctly, and Sabrina ready to give quests as the comments on wowhead suggest:

But, so far, I haven’t seen ANY pieces outside for that lucky week where I’ve got the belt. Is there something I could/should do to increase my chances to see those trousers? Or should I just wait ages and hope for them to appear and still be alive by the time they are?

EDIT: Updating this just to say that yesterday I’ve leveled up my stitchyard to Tier 3 since it looks like almost everybody commenting on the internet has unlocked the trousers with a level 3 stitchyard. Don’t really know if this helps, but just in case…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.