Stonespine PVP

You’re really reading what you want to read, aren’t you?

how about you clarify what you intended to bring across then. I really don’t see the purpose in repeating the remark that didn’t make sense in te first place.

3 Likes

Not only the ratio is a problem, i think the biggest problem is that the servers are overpopulated. Should be 4 times as much as in vanilla. I fly to any fp, i get killed instantly. And when i ress, again. So i’m playing for an hour, watching the 2 minutes ress screen all the time. Blizzard is not going to do anything about this. They will eventually release BG’s, and the game might be playable again… because now it really isn’t. It has nothing to do with PVP And it pisses me off.

1 Like

As of 19.20 CET.
The zone ratios are:
Eastern Plaguelands 50+ H / 25 A
Western Plaguelands 40 H / 23 A
Felwood 38 H / 20 A
Wetlands 13 H / 29 A
Winterspring 50+ H / 20 A
Searing Gorge 47 H / 27 A.

Roughly 2:1 ratio based on these numbers.

1 Like

Before I start, I have to say that for some reason I cant get my classic char to show up.

This being said, as an alliance of stonespine (and someone already geared) I have decided that im not stepping a foot from IF.

To be able to get to stratholme UD entrance, I got killed 7 times , always by groups of 4-5 hordes that are roaming around.
One thiing is to be outnumbered and getting killed, which is Ok since in a pvp server.
But, always being outnumbered by a large margin wherever you go? Even in SS we get pushed all the way back to the Inn since they cant get throught the door. This is just terrible.

3 Likes

Stonespine is lost for sure, as alliance i cant do anything, and them horde seem to have to much fun all over, i dont even get why they run arround with raids all over anyway for those few kills u get on here u cant tel me its worth, never any challenge when u kill someone , atleast have the balls to 1 vs 1 iff u fight someone thats alone… but nah need 5-6 to pwn 1 person for sure. Its just a pathetic mindset, nothing to do with dont play pvp server then, blizz just needs to fix these balances. its pathetic.

You cant transfer from Stonespine anymore. It´s just getting emptier each day from the alliance side.

A couple of days ago, I tried to do a LBRS run on Stonespine. Logged in, got myself into a group and we all agreed to fly together at the same time ( we were in IF ).

Went to the Flight Master, he was dead, 4 undead rogues in his place /spitting and /laughing on us.

Waited a couple of minutes until he respawned, flew to Burning Steppes, only to have each member of our group killed one by one as we arrived by (approximately) 20 bored Horde players with too much time on their hands.

This ordeal continued for about 25 minutes until the majority of the people in my group became too annoyed, disbanded the party and logged out. Can you honestly blame them?

Please open transfers from PvP servers to PvE. This is pure madness. I truthfully don’t feel like playing on my hunter ever again while he’s on this pathetic server.

1 Like

PvP happened.

People are litterly just quitting, seems you horde dont understand its very frustrating, and you all keep on doing it so , i gues soon you can enjoy a empty server.

If a player has any action going on in their brains they understand this situation is unacceptable. No one likes to play on a hopelessly unbalanced pvp server. I dont like alliance races, but I’d change faction if I didnt have to level again and it was somehow guaranteed to stay balanced, otherwise no chance of me rerolling, I’d rather quit. This is a problem only Blizz can solve.

No changes-people propably are against Blizz controlled faction balance, but it has to be done.

Except that situation is just same for horde. Dying 5+ times when trying to get into BRD or like right now whole tanaris and it’s city is overrun by alliance, burning steppes have roaming alliance raid parties every time me or my friends go there etc. And it’s been like this whole time.

I dont worry about it too much though. No need to get angry about it. Soon all this will be over and world pvp dies with BG:s, just like they did in vanilla. That’s even less fun and then I will most likely quit when getting bored in empty world.

Where does everyone get their numbers from? For the last week, I’ve been uploading my census data to wowclassicpopulation dot com . Based on last weeks data, it appears the H/A ratio is 60/40. We need more data points because there is a lot of fluctuation based on time (horde 2200 at 21:00 server time, 300 at 9:00 server time).

We should be careful with drawing conclusions based on personal experience. I’m a horde druid, mainly raid logging and don’t really come outside. Last week I had the plan to finish my quests in Un’goro, Felwood, Azshara and Winterspring. During this period, I have been constantly camped at flight points, as well as being singled out by death squads roaming around. Everyone of them had epic mount, engineering, pvp trinket and no remorse even though I don’t actively engage world pvp.

From that experience, I actually had the impression that this server was Alliance favored. There are rotten apples on both sides that ruin the gaming experience. That has been the reason for me to investigate my (shortsighted) observations by using the census addon and uploading my data. I hope everyone will do the same.

3 Likes

That being said, I do believe that action should be undertaken. I was aware that dishonorable behavior was actually awarded in vanilla. However, it was never an issue at that time because nobody had a clue about the game when we had world pvp and no battle grounds. In addition, I believe that the population is a lot higher in classic compared to vanilla, which aggravates this issue.

We should also try to make a change as a community. Sadly, however, I experienced that the players that cause most of the trouble are not really open to a civil discussion.

1 Like

Unless its a massive coincidence that every time i go into BRM, Winterspring, Felwood, you name it its over run with horde, with the very rare occasion its taken by alliance for a total of 2 minutes before they get outnumbered by horde. I really struggle to believe this. I understand that this is my own personal experience but if what you are saying is the case then i would have though i would have seen something of the sort by now.

With that said it has gotten better with time although going to any high level dungeon its excepted to have at least a few death runs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.