Stop fresh 120's from joining BG's!

looks to avatar, then looks back at the text… then loook at avatar again But… you ARE on the green team? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hint-hint-orc

1 Like

Did I get you on my team lately on bgs? You are so familiar

Not on this toon no :slight_smile:

You are so familiar

1 Like

I don’t see the problem. Fresh 120’s should happen equally on both sides. They are not going to be always only in your team

2 Likes

Yep, and if the template for your class was poorly thought out, there was nothing you could do about it. It completely broke immersion for me. If my character is geared properly, it should perform better than someone who didn’t put effort into their character. But I view WoW as an RPG, not an “e-sport”. Then again, on the competitive “e-sport” level, everyone does largely have the same gear anyway.

I don’t feel that templates or the dreadful scaling that spoils WoW for me in various areas of the game are the answer. I’d rather see ilvl-based brackets, though that would work better with a cross-faction queue.

1 Like

Surely Random battlegrounds is where fresh 120 should be trying to get 385/400 gear and not players who are 440 plus item level. They just want to boost their ego, even out random battlegrounds with templates. Leave rated alone for the people with gear. Ah maybe the 440 players are after 385 gear for transmog

I’ve seen fresh 120s with 65k life being productive and doing much more for winning the bg than some gladiator zergbobs…

I haven’t, because players with 65k hp tend to get one shot by one templars verdict if i have wings up.

1 Like

Funny thing I noticed lately that undergeared players tend to play objectives more. Like defending nodes, ninja capping etc. They understand they’re no good in a straight up fight and make themsleves useful in other ways. Works out for the better sometimes :smiley:

3 Likes

I dont understand how ninja capping works. Since I played rogue and druid , I never gave single base to horde with ninja capping for 3 years.

When any ally player stays near me ,I tell them I’ll be fine go somewhere else to my team mates.

2 weeks ago 6 horde players couldnt get stables from me on my sublety gnome rogue. He was 400 ilvl btw.

dont join green pls do some world qeust if u cen lot ways gear get some gear be good bg done get some bleu gear or i dont know some craft or narjatar gear pls before join

Think we should stop you from joining them instead actually

1 Like

This. And they have already done that by separating “twinking” BG’s from the regular ones, all we need is to expand this system to 120.
I think there should be 2 separate queues for all brackets from 1-120 - “Gear matters” and “Templates”.

1 Like

You know what should be stopped?
That eletist players think they have any say or obligation to -random BG- which everybody have a free option to join.

They should also stop PvE players from the above, and the domination of random PvP.

Instead they should impliment templates again for random PvP
and then let the elitists stick to their rated PvP - Preferably with PvP sets

1 Like

We have two seperate types of BG

Random BG and Rated BG. People just don’t wanna spend the time for creating teams for the Rated, so they think they now own the Random PvP, and want everybody else to go away lol

1 Like

Rbgs on usa wow dead too. I have a warlock on tichondrious server hard to write name. Only 3 rbg groups on pug mostly throughout the day.

1 Like

Yeah well, it is no wonder that RBG is dead. It seems like they just moved to random BG now :confused:

less greens pls more bleu purpel pls

Go play rated Trapeye, then you can choose who to play with