Stop fresh 120's from joining BG's!

atleast u some wat decent gear better greens no greens pls bad for u bg group

This alt? :o I set my paw on the grass and I’m as good as dead :rofl:

The requirement to even be able to survive a bit in a -random- BG these days is too damn high lol

1 Like

1.1million health on my guardian druid , I sometimes have 200k hp dps players in my bg.

shaman buff , priest buff , inscription stamina scroll , guardian druid pvp talent , food + flask, large stamina pool.

Or…

Make gear not matter like all online and actual pvp games. There’s a reason people don’t play as much WoW’s pvp like before, way better options out there.
Could simply give us stats that we can allocate wherever we want, in pvp that old ilvl thing is retarded and unfitting for balanced games. It will never work.

1 Like

na dont want green want purpel and bleu not green

You should play North america servers then. its even worse there. Last week I had a guy on the bg who has been 120 level 1 hour ago on NA servers.

1 Like

Just upscale everyones gear to ilvl 425 in bgs and we’re fine
Anyone else above that, can keep their stats

3 Likes

Wasn’t the Legion system made so everyone was basically the same, but those with higher level gear had like 10% more health and damage?
What was so wrong with that?

4 Likes

Stop being a moaning little b1tch.

Happens on both sides just as equally.

Yes. Every 10ilvls players would get 1 extra % above template. (so yea, gear still mattered)

The problem with templates was that you could not tailor your stats according to yourself (for example SV hunter main stat was HASTE and yet the template haste was the lowest stat)
Also templates did not work in world pvp and it ended up becoming an extreme oneshotfest

I still vote for WoD style pvp gearing idea. (gear gets upscaled to a certain ilvl)

1 Like

425 sould be eugh for atleast smoot bg moment team full greens not cool

Horrible idea.

2 Likes

Why? Jezus christ if u wanna have 425 go and get it like everyone else did…why are you trying to put those idiotic systems in the game that just support ppl lazynes. If u wanna go bg with fresh char…just go and die alot,who the hell cares.

1 Like

So bgs should be forbidden to do until you are geared enough even random bgs apparently so as far as I understand ppl should get 425 ilvl for basic entry into the bgs so no battlegrounds for some time great pve grinding it is.

Have you played NA (North America Servers)?

I open both eu and NA client at the same time on my pc.

Most bgs you have average 3 players with 80k hp. The side who has less 80k hp players win bg.

Also NA bg queue are very instant. Because there aint nationality bgs like brazil horde or latin american horde servers. On NA forums they call them unlucky because they are not same nationality on battlegrounds.

However I completely agree that base ilvl must be 425 ilvl when u join random bgs. If you are 385 , you can upgrade it to 425. Because random bgs give nothing as reward.

You get 435 gear from arena like I got this week on my warrior. Random bg give you 385 395 all the time.

Base ilvl 425 , and upgrade 385 players to 425 scale in my opinion.

1 Like

Well my Russian bro thank you for elaborating this so I understood correctly you do need 425 pve grind to do random battlegrounds I was asking because I don’t wanna receive hate for being undergeared for random bgs and again хвала ти пуно.

1 Like

No , we dont give hatred here , just scale everyone who joins random bg to 425.

Scale 385 ilvl , 440 ilvl to 425 like legion. And make difference on rated.

1 Like

I told you before , I’m not russian. I was from pristine and left that place during civil war.

My family got citizenship from germany in 1958.

You never told me that or I must have missed it but anyway I still like you nontheles.

1 Like

Thats why I have more than 50% btag from german servers as friend.

1 Like