Stop letting players get vault from the same dungeon every week

Blizzard I don’t know if you’ve noticed this but there are many players who ONLY do one or two dungeons, over and over each week, and it’s usually Halls of Atonement or Mists. They have +15 in just one or two dungeons and for most other dungeons they don’t even have a clear this season.

I say this sends the wrong message and removes diversity of gameplay. I would also appreciate not feeling forced to do the same easy dungeons every week, so I propose that players are unable to get a reward from the same dungeon two weeks in a row. Make it so that the same dungeon can not be rewarded with vault in the same 5 week period, so that players would be encouraged to do at least half of the existing dungeons instead of just doing the same one every week.

It’s also annoying for me because I know that if I’m not doing HOA or MOT I’m just gimping myself. I want more diversity of dungeons.

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t want forced diversity in my video game! Keep your agenda for elsewhere!

1 Like

Then they need to balance them better (to be fair they are attempting to and are getting closer) people will do the shortest and easiest. Maw of Souls anyone. It is human nature.

1 Like

i kinda agree with you OP, but then again, i need to start doing dungeons 1st xD

Well they’re not balanced now and can’t be fixed, why would anyone do 5 bosses in Theater when they can do just 3 in Mists? My solution aims to force players to diversity their runs.

Indeed as I said Maw of Souls…

We do this because others dungeons sucks. Mabe fix other dungeons and make them better to do?

2 Likes

Unfortunately its approach may not be the best. You want to use the “stick” to punish and force people to diversify their runs. It would be better to try using the “carrot” instead and perhaps some small bonus or something for doing a different dungeon. Heck 1k extra anima while is remote or not noticeable bonus, is still something. Need to be careful as to not go into other extremes(do different dungeon = 233 item!) so as to not make the choice forced. So that people who still want their favorite easy dungeons are not feeling “punished” for it.

Says the guy who cried most about M+ gear in BFA. You just don’t like M+ and it is fine.

Here is a tip: You can ignore it and not do it all together, instead of ruining it to those who finds it fun.

1 Like

I support this idea totally if they improved upon other dungeons people would not need to spam those two.

Why should you force them?

It’s like saying:

• don’t do the easy dungeon, do the hard one!
  • don’t do PVP to gear faster, do raiding!

Works good no?
The path of least resistance is the one commonly used by humans, who would have thought?

You think it’s working as intended that many players are only doing 2/10 dungeons and getting the same reward as people who do all 10?

#mosques /10

1 Like

Where are you getting that?
The guys doing 2 dungeons will have 1 choice in the vault, the guys doing 10 will have 3 vault choices.

Also those doing 10 dungeons will have 10 chances for loot… instead of 2 that the others get.
What are you talking about? Or are you just a Troll Mage?

I would love to know this method where I’m just guaranteed those two keys. :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone who does Hall of Atonement every week gets the same reward as someone who does a different dungeon every week and masters all of them.

But they won’t get the Keystone Master/Conqueror achievement and won’t be able to upgrade their gear unless they do all dungeons. There are already rewards for mastering all dungeons.

It would be nice if Mists and Halls weren’t always the easiest dungeons so that there was more variety, but I don’t think people should be punished (e.g. by not getting loot) for doing the same keys. Since which key you get is RNG and some people have reported that they get same dungeon every single week (which under the RNG system is unlikely but still possible), it would be a bit unfair for the vault to give you a key that meant you couldn’t get loot unless you were able to join someone else’s group. Pushing your own key and making your own groups wouldn’t be an option.

1 Like

Someone does a dungeon, someone does another dungeon.
It doesn’t matter what dungeons they are doing, the NUMBER of dungeons is what matters in order to have more choices in the vault.

It’s nobody’s business that someone decides to do an “easier” or “harder” dungeon that you yourself consider it’s easy or not.
ToP is regarded as being hard… i’ve never considered ToP to be hard and ret does better on trash than on bosses too. So it’s based on what one considers what is hard or not.

Lastly, it’s not the player’s job to balance or make the dungeons more enjoyable, it’s Blizzard’s developers job.

Also:

I don’t like Mists, i don’t see how others see Mists as easy and ToP as hard, i’d rather do ToP.

Well the other alternative is for the vault rewards to only contain loot from the loot table of the dungeon you did.

You’ve no solution.
Simply complaining after not getting invited to the ‘easy’ dungeons.