[Stormscale] Currently levelling, looking for a guild

Hi. I used to play casually back in Burning Crusade, and I’m back playing the game again. Currently levelling up but looking for a mature guild (I’m 37) to join. I’m interested in learning to raid/playas a group eventually as it’s not something i have a lot of experience with. :slight_smile:

Hey not sure if your up for moving realms but i run a small horde guild on Twisting Nether. Were a friendly bunch if people who welcome any kind of player. Send me a message if you’d like to have a chat - ackersass#2322

Thanks and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Raimen! Of you’re up for a change of server then our friendly guild on Magtheridon server could be a good fit for you!
We have lots of lovely people who will be happy to answer any questions about the game as you level and we run a range of content end game so you can jump into raiding and mythic dungeons.
We run normal raids throughout each tier so people can get involved at any time plus we run heroic so you can progress into the tougher content if it’s something you’re interested in :blush:
We run a wide range of mythic plus dungeons and have learning groups every week so people can learn the ropes in a chilled out group of guildies.

We also have lots of other fun stuff going on in game and out, with social events in WoW, people grouping in other games, guild meet ups and some cool guild merch! :blush:

If our guild sounds like the kind of WoW home you’d like then hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have! :blush:

1 Like

This sounds great actually, but I’m not willing to pay for the server change, thanks though it really does sound ideal :slightly_smiling_face:

Fair enough, the server transfer cost is crazy! If you change your mind, give me a shout :blush:
If you’d prefer to make an alt on our server to get a feel for the place before committing to a transfer or rerolling that’s something we can do, we’ve had plenty of our members do that too! :blush:

Best of luck on your guild search, I hope you find a happy WoW home!

1 Like