Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

Kul Tiran ships don’t sink. It’s impossible, anyone who disagrees is delusional and must be taken to the infirmary immediately.

Must be ruptured condenser lines, the feedwater is mildly contaminated. You’ll all be fine. I’ve seen worse.

2 Likes

There are indeed more Alliance ships than Kul Tiran, so can anyone remind me again why I should believe that the Kul Tiran fleet has been wiped out in its entirety?

Still no voice acting. This is clearly alliance favoritism. My boi was robbed.

Considering how his pitch changed during early 8.2 ptr, it is probably for the best. Not to worry though, his old, deep, smooth voice is back now, so he can tell you about how Baine represents what is best about the Horde before you go free him.

Did you miss the part where I became a fan of Baine? Look in the praising topic.

No…? That is why I said you should look forward to you lord praising him as well. Hope you enjoy freeing him and starting the rebellion that will restore the Horde to its proper ways as much as I do.

1 Like

This was also the case during the attack on Zul’dazar. Makes me wonder why we went to Kul Tiras in the first place, when the Alliance navy is seemingly doing just fine.

Ah, yes, I know why we went there: The plot demanded it. Also I am trying to be surprised, but we all knew as soon as 8.1 got released that the Kul Tiran navy would be destroyed soon after. Or the Alliance navy. Whatever.

3 Likes

To be fair people predicted the destruction of both fleets as far back as in 7.3.5 when Ogmot’s journal came out.

Sidenote: I also just watched the Horde intro on the PTR and it’s identical to the Alliance version save for the last moments when Bob groans and turn his head around. Boo.

1 Like

row row row yer boat, gentle down the-… wait, nonono NO!

2 Likes

Amnesty for Horde Warcrimes! Sylvanas tricked us!

That’s literally what I expect at the end of this xpac. As for the Night Elf Fleet…well it’s a good dream. But historical patterns say that they’re not long for the world, in another round of nerfing sooner or later.

Puts on Baine mantle

It is good to be free once more. The Banshee’s days are over. Perhaps a few repeats of the freeing scenario will soothe my rage at Sylvanas.

1 Like

It’s the fat Sentinel Owls.

I dont know why the Kal’dorei fleet doesn’t use faster ones.

3 Likes

There will be no amnesty. When the war is won, every miserable Horde settlement will be destroyed and every barbarian will be put to the sword. King Varian, Light have mercy on his soul, was way too lenient with the herd, he should have dismantled it when he had the chance. That was his greatest mistake. They failed to uphold honor once more, and so we will end them, down to the last wretched savage.

Imagine believing this.

hugs the stuff we conquered in Cata tightly

Ours now.

3 Likes

Youre hugging a lot of blighted stuff there. Just sayin…

2 Likes

She’s wearing a gas mask. I think it’s some kind of technology which protects you against the blight and its effects. But, considering that they make us, the Alliance, look like evil bad guys we obviously cannot use them.

1 Like

Daelin was right. The herd cannot be trusted, they will backstab us whenever they get the chance. I just love how times and times again Daelin has been proved completely justified in his beliefs. He truly did nothing wrong.

When Garrosh and Sylvanas took power, everything that Daelin predicted came to pass. So either he is a prophet or he was simply a man who predicted correctly. And he died for it.

1 Like

Grom was right when wanting to genocide the Draenei too apparently in the AU.

Kind and misunderstood, illustrious minds ahead of their time…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Horde fanboy praising genocide. Why am I not surprised?

He’s not even intelligent, he does realize that he praised someone who wanted to exterminate the Horde right?

The cinematic for after you rescue Baine has been revealed. Thrall speculates that Sylvanas will attack Thunder Bluff. That is completely unimaginable, right? Anyways, it pretty much confirms the Alliance and Horde rebels will work together towards taking down Sylvanas, so we might get a happy ending yet.