Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

The thing is, the majority of forsaken have little motivation outside serving Sylvanas, and do all these horrible things in her name. That is they way they are always written, and Blizzard does very little to explore forsaken culture outside of Sylvanas’ will. Removing her from the story will create a setting where most forsaken haracters can have, and indeed must have motivations outside of “Sylvanas says so”.

1 Like

Today is a good day in the World of Warcraft. First, I hear that there are German and French classic servers, so I can either choose a German rp realm, or take an English one without having to content with too many languages I don’t know.

Then the Nazjatar quest chain allowed me to get an unexpected amount of rep, and thus to unlock flying.

Just great.

1 Like

By the good and almighty Earthmother how did you unlock flying so fast? Share your wisdom, wise Gnome.

1 Like

In Mechagon I just spent waay too much time, including jumping to the future every day to get 3 extra daylies and hunting down every single rar.

Naz…was a surprise to me, too, but this item really helped. With one of these each week I pushed all my followers a whole level, getting 750rep in the process and finishing the 6000 follower xp quests 3 days early. That unlocked another quest chain and one thing led to another…

1 Like

Maybe for the black team of the new Scourge more likely. The Blue and Red teams don’t want them. Forsaken new(er) villain race?

EDIT: I still have much work to do here, to reduce the irrational levels of hate towards Baine. Perhaps it is a futile quest, in which case I may be here till the days the forum shuts down in 20XX.

1 Like

Y’all have fun on the incoming reset now for the raid, 'ey.

Can’t wait to heal for curve once again.

1 Like

Daily reminder that there won’t ever be a third faction. Forsaken are a core Horde race now and forever. Victory for the legacy of Sylvanas.

And don’t fret about your popularity in the eyes of the Horde playerbase, dear traitor. A sudden and dramatic change in personality and opinion of the Alliance will fix that if Jaina is anything to go by.

Just need to find someone to actually pull that trigger on something dear to him. :thinking:

2 Likes

They can be totally changed and neutered, though, and be made to be essentially like the Desolate Council was…

Or worse.

I retired from the raiding scene after 8.1.5. I absolutely refuse to support the Nazjatar raid in its current state (from what the PTR showed). Am around literally for the memeing at this point and then some.

suit yourself

enjoy the other games, gamer-elf

1 Like

Oh I am! Divinity Original Sin 2 was a surprisingly beautiful trip back into the world of games like Baldur’s Gate. Solid and innovative gameplay, interconnected lore with multiple paths to many problems and a game that encourages you to think outside the box. Most importantly: it is fun! WoW is not fun. If I wanted to grind this much, I never would have left EVE Online in spite of the sickening intrigue/griefing in that game.

And yes, I joined the FFXIV (WoW leavers)

do you do the uh… updated raids there?

it’s far more friendlier and easier in my experience. and whilst the pve content is based on telegraphy and perception, its kinda more easier to manage but so fun still.

Finally finished my mog with this sexy heritage Totem and the heritage headdress.

4 Likes

Haven’t got that far yet. New, so am leveling a new character. Early levelling is rough I’ll admit but I have friends who do the raids and tell me reliably that the game is much more fun at max level.

GZ! How very Hooven of you.

See you in the Siege of Thunder Bluff, Brother Knight!

i agree with them.

i stopped at mid-stormblood to check wow out, but geeez, the gameplay is so flashy and fun.

1 Like

I considered switching to FFXIV as well, but the art style bothers me a bit too much.

1 Like

I see you are a man of culture as well fellow Tauren.
I salute your bare chest!

2 Likes

*bear chest

1 Like

Hmm, I assume that works as well!

Yes, gotta make use of those sweet new tmog options, right?

4 Likes