Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

Something has spooked one of de brutosaurs, sending it into a panic. Dis chaos is de last thing de city needs. Help de merchants by rescuing de cargo before you get stomped on!

4 Likes

Look at my majestic exposed chest, BUILT IN to my heritage armor. They really did think of everything with void elves. The highest of highborne.

runs off to hide

Tell me about it.

My other hunter was starting her level 110, Entrance on Zandalar, when I got spammed by that message.
I mean, she’s not even level 120, she can’t do world quests yet.
But still got that message over and over.
Had to hs to Dalaran.

One aspect I seem to enjoy in Final Fantasy is, that one character, can be every class.
If I am not wrong, it seems classes are like jobs you just have to level up.

Which means one toon for everything.
That’s brilliant.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Yep, that sounds fun, and I’ve other cool stuff about FFXIV, but
 I don’t know, I’m currently enjoying WoW for some reason and FFXIV’s artstyle just isn’t that appealing to me. But I’m always open for arguments why I should play it of course.

Something has spooked one of de brutosaurs, sending it into a panic. Dis chaos is de last thing de city needs. Help de merchants by rescuing de cargo before you get stomped on!

On a different note, am I the only one who stopped caring about the current lore at all? I’ve noticed that I don’t know anything about Mechagon and Nazjatar because they are both so unexciting (lore-wise) that I just do the quest without reading any descriptions.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what’s going through my mind.

When I first playing with this character,back in 2005 my real life friend asked me, “Do you read quests ?”
I said: “Yes, to get to know the story.”
He: “That’s a waste of time, I just read the bottom line and that’s it.”

2019, 14 years after, why didn’t I listened to him ?

-.-

Cheers.

2 Likes

But during older expansions, it was worth it. It was even fun to read quests in Zandalar and Kul Tiras because the zones introduced in BfA were actually interesting. But Nazjatar and Mechagon? Sorry, I can’t help but not care about them at all. And because I stopped caring about their lore, the game has become more fun as well anyway.

3 Likes

There was a time, even as late as MoP, when this game had good lore written by people (like Metzen) who tried to sort of keep things consistent. It’ll break some peoples’ hearts to see what they’ve done to it in order to make more money in the short term. I know it did to me.

I wonder what they promised Metzen to get him back and potentially salvage(?) the situation.

1 Like

Bahahaha! Get out!

Attempts to throw Holy Water bottle without aiming to scare off the elf

Hahaha! Good one.

I stoped caring when the dwarf asked me to kill 25 crabs because of “Balance” and collect damn seaweed everyday.

And when CC arrived to help out Mechagon to plant lil trees AND LEAVE TELDRESSIL AS CHARRED HUSK!

Ahem, Sorry lost temper there. cough cough

3 Likes

CC? Are they the Crimson Cutlass, pirate equivalent DK order of the Ebon Blade? Can’t be the Cenarion Circle. Surely not!

Kill their offspring. The young ones die with one hit. They die easy. :hugs:
For the Alliance! And for the Horde!

Ps: But remember, we are the good guys.

2 Likes

Sadly it is true, our Soon-to-Warchief Co-ruler! Just a small salt on the wound.

Crabless Nazjatar is what we need to boost Faction pride.

Crabs are spies for Old Gods. Crabs serve the vile. Kill all the crabs so no Goblin can use it for their evul ways.

Jump to 3:34.
Varian doesn’t say: “For the Alliance !”
He says: “For Azeroth !”

Maybe that’s when the beginning of the end started.
Legion was as close as you get as working with the other side, Zakkaru even moaned about it.

FOR AZEROTH !

I guess, from now on.

Remember Blizzcon ?
I remember Alliance posters, complaining about Horde players being rude to them.

I am guessing, now they don’t have to split the room between Blue and Red.
Everyone will have to behave.
Easy.

Cheers.

F for Varian, who was sacrificed for this garbage storyline. No one crossed us when Varian was still alive. My King :heart:

voljin was wasted aswell. (ive never been biggest fan of him myself) but he dud absolutly nothing but visist your garison once for tanaan intro as warchief

3 Likes

I noticed that as well! But when he dies right after that moment, he says for the Alliance, guess he was heartbroken by Sylvanas betrayal :frowning:

The death of Vol’jin was one of the greatest disgraces in WoW lore history. It cannot be justified in any way.

3 Likes

Yes, a lot of characters were wasted, I focused on Varian. Shall we list every single character who was wasted?

Illidan would say:
“You were not prepared !”

Btw remember we were told we were wrong, in Legion, to attack Illidan in TBC ?

Looks like the pc from both factions is set to do another:
“Ops, I did it again.”
He is about to unleash N’Zoth, it seems.

Asmongold and Mcconnell talk about this while looking at the new raid.

Cheers.

1 Like

The Raid release comes closer. Any predictions do far to take? Take a shot and try it.

If the raid stays on its current form, good luck for Method to clear it, in two weeks 

As McConnell said:
“Eternal palace ? More like eternal mechanics !”

Cheers.

1 Like