Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

I’m truly sorry for you, I can’t imagine many people willing to join your guild. Perhaps if you’re lucky you’ll have recruited 5 more gnomes by the end of the month.

Gnome Arctur vs. Arctur Arctur. Who will win? Stay tuned!

2 Likes

What did I ever do to you?!

2 Likes

Imagine being a gnome supremacist, omegalul. Punt

Well, putting the most reasonable people at the top of society is a very old idea…

buuuuurp

You really should have bought the unpainted one…

Thrall in Nagrand:

And the daughter is called Gaia. Although Chris didn’t leave instructions at Blizzard to make it officially canon so it remains unclear.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t the corrupted green color be dominant?..

Someone asked precisely that. And Chris response kinda would make sense if they decided to make it canon.
Miss this willingness to explain the story issues. Feel like most of the current writers would’ve gone like ‘Lol, dunno…’.

2 Likes

Yeah… I wasn’t much of a fan of Metzen when he was there… But let’s just say it hasn’t gotten better after him.

2 Likes

Metzen was cool. Can’t see what got better without him. At least he tried to throw nonsense out of the window(Like Garrosh suddenly becoming good. Who needs that crap. Nobody).

1 Like

You’re trolling, right? One of your most used arguments is “Blizzard villain-batted Garrosh because of Alliance bias”.

Garrosh deserved to become evil, He was an idiot since TBC.

Looks like Erevien finally changed his mind about Garrosh and Alliance bias.

Alliance bias is obviously still a thing. It just has nothing to do with Garrosh.

There is apparently a new questline exclusive for Tauren with the Harvest Festival.
They must have finished first the heritage armour questline.

Nothing really significant, as most of it describes how said tradition is heavily tied with the Tauren culture.
But it’s interesting.

Plus, Voljin makes an appearance with a dialogue that references how Sylvanas came to be his choice for Warchief.

2 Likes

This is actually a good reminder for me to boot up WoW and do that questline. I haven’t gotten the chance to play it the past few days, but I should do that questline.

1 Like

For this bit, I haven’t found the English version but roughly translated from Spanish it goes as follows:

When I named Sylvanas Warchief, I knew I was taking a great risk.
The Loa voices are powerful, and had never led me astray. That’s why I became a Shadow Hunter.
But the day I died, the voices spoke loud and clear, all together, as if there were several Loa simultaneously speaking. I remember that they sounded powerfully.
But I can’t remember who the voices belonged to.

It’s nice to have acknowledgement and the sort of tentative attention to develop the race story. Even if it’s only with bits like these.
Helps with the immersion.

1 Like

Yep, definitely. Every race deserves this bit of worldbuilding, even if it’s not much.

Unfortunately, the quest bugged for me (I can’t turn the first part in) so I’ll have to do it some other time.

3 Likes

The future of the Forsaken.