Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

Who’s ready for the “thrilling conclusion” to the War Campaign guys? I can’t hear you!

I am very thrilled about that part! The War Campaign - and with it probably the faction war - is ending, guys!

4 Likes

An end, an end, finally, an end is in sight! The nightmare will soon be over!

2 Likes

No, but really… N’zoth is free. The rebels and the Alliance are set up to confront Sylvanas ASAP. And there will be no more War Campaign, and thus probably not much faction-divided content at all this expansion. So… It really looks like the obvious continuation: We’ll (try to) face Sylvanas, she will either be gone, or retreat, stating that her plans are already in motion, and Alliance and Horde will have an Old God problem on their hands that takes precedence before anything else, an will work together to defeat it.

Maybe we’ll even hear about the Lich Queen’s motivation finally.

I am actually optimistic that there won’t be any stupid “twist” this patch!

2 Likes

That’s a photoshop, right? Screw you Haiete, why do you have to toy with my emotions like that. What I would give to see Lordaeron restored to its former shining glory…

The patch info also shows two encrypted cinematics for 8.2.5.
How many of those will be about Sadfang? Two? Dos? Deux? Zwei?
So many possibilities…

PS: For real tho, i guess one will be the one that got that Chinese voice actor so upset regarding the role Sylvanas played.

None of the Saurfang cinematics were within the game, though…

Good point.

More to the point…
One boring cinematic when starting the march on Sylvanas, one more meaty cinematic when she calls on whatever powers are with her to retreat, and possibly reveals her true motivation, would be my bet.

I don’t really expect more than one scenario, and possibly some quests in perparation for the War Campaign, so there wouldn’t really be much else that it could be, if my predictions were right.

“cOrE oF wOw: ThE fAcTiOn WaR”

6 Likes

Your post is an insult on the memory of King Llane Wrynn. Delete this immediately.

I expect one with Sylvanas ‘Muahahahing’ while Anduin and Baine gasp in horror, and have Jaina swoop in to deus ex the crap out of the situation and save the day.

(I’m willing to exchange Anduin for Jaina, or Baine for Thrall in said scenario).

2 Likes

Here is your insult.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like anything to me. Find better insults.

As a still image these claws look even worse. How does anyone see tenderness in that?

1 Like

The other insults are NSFW, and they involve Jaina, Katherine and a bunch of Zandalari Trolls.

1 Like

Yikes. Don’t joke about that please.

Hmm, I have also one with Baine kissing Jaina and one with him and Anduin, although they are both SFW. The latter one is cute tbh.

2 Likes

So long as they don’t involve a gang of trolls abusing (for censor of a more appropriate word) two women, one of which is an old lady, then it should be SFW.

Is this insulting?

8 Likes