Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

Seems like another round of “You want this armor the NPC has? Too bad, you won’t get it.”

2 Likes

I do believe that more WoW players will now demand to get Warcraft 3 like armor. The orc shamans for example also look pretty damn good.

1 Like

I know I wants it…

covetous eyes

2 Likes

I still want to know about the system requirements of Reforged. I only have a somewhat middle-class-PC and not a high-end-machine. I’m mean I am capable of playing for example AC: Odyssey on “High” and have roughly 35-45 FPS so it’s decent enough.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/877764.jpg

Here’s Quel’Serrar in HD by the way. The Quel’Thalas missions seem to be reworked pretty heavily. And I am also wondering if it will be possible to use a “High Elf/Blood Elf” skin when playing the Alliance because there’s also a model for an “High Elf Archmage”, “High Elf Peasant” and similar stuff. This might obviously only be there for the missions or the blood elf campaign in TFT but still…would be pretty nice.

1 Like

I’m fairly sure that should be enough, Odyssey is demanding enough, especially Athens. Reforged won’t really be a problem I reckon.

I was bored so I recreated Morgath the Defender in WoW or to be exact in the wowhead dressing room. Also I just realized that I used the German version…oh well.

https://de.wowhead.com/dressing-room#sz0z0zJ89czzk0z9m8MVx808Hxt86G8Ugj8zxG8UxB87cfxZ808vYh808Uen8zxN8pYM808pYO808pXI808OXB85l8JzL85l87M

Here’s how he looks in Reforged:

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/876414.jpg

I haven’t been to Athens yet. My FPS only ever really drop during the massive battles even though the intro was running somewhat smoothly.

Edit because the forum doesn’t allow me to post again: You know because of the other Saurfang-thread I started to realize how little I actually care for the current lore. Nothing that happens in the story matters. Logic doesn’t matter. Casualties don’t matter. Characters don’t matter because they will be rewritten when the writers need them. Rexxar, Voss, Saurfang.

The Warcraft world itself is great and fascinating and can be filled with so many great stories spanning thousands of years. From the cosmic war between the Light, the Void and the Burning Legion all the way down to how farmer Sarah became a paladin of the Light, and explored the thick jungles of Stranglethorn.

1 Like

They decorated the place with the coffins on Stormwind’s docks for Halloween. I can’t anymore, hah. :rofl:

5 Likes

Well, that happens when you don’t insert them manually, but just edit the art assets in the game files…

3 Likes

You know what I absolutely hate? When you buy a game for a console and the first thing you have to do is download a SIXTY GIGABYTE UPDATE! I mean what the hell is even on the disc when I have to download the entire game anyway?

This is actually why I stopped bothering with my console.

That and the fact it can only hold like, 5 games. Like you say, what’s the point.

1 Like

The irony here is: the more space they create inside the consoles, the more space a game requires to be installed.

The faster the internet connections become, the more band a game requires in order to be played.

Two nights ago I watched my entire library of cd games I could not play, because I don’t have a CD-ROM or videos I couldn’t rewatch because I don’t have a DVD-ROM, in my laptop and desktop.

Welcome to the 21st century, I guess.

Cheers.

2 Likes

This is a test.

Lol. I lost my writing rights in the German forums, but I am still able to write in the English ones. Fascinating.

3 Likes

That is a bug, log out, switch languages a few times and it should be gone.

1 Like

I will never lose my writing rights! They cannot silence me!

Or better the automated forum software cannot silence me. Because even the message was an automated one…so seemingly I simply got reported by lots of people and the bot banned me.

Oh, well if you were mischievous then you can’t fix it by switching languages. xD

What did the message say?

1 Like

Oh, just the usual. It was against the code of conduct, we want a friendly atmosphere.

Oh, I wasn’t even mischievous in the first place. I didn’t really write anything else than I do on the story forums here…but seemingly that’s a bit too harsh for some people.

1 Like

Honestly, Blizzard should make a special thread just for this reddit post, so that I no longer have to repeat myself:

https://i.redd.it/dcpyebwm2bu31.png

I kind of have that idea that they might indeed weaken all the faction stuff… but make War Mode a kind of Lore thing, where you get some PvP-related quests from the more radical parts of the faction that act behind their leaders’ backs… So they wouldn’t necessarily villain bat her, just reduce her to a part of an optional game mechanic and don’t really adress what she does.

But, as usual, I can almost rely on my ideas being wrong, no matter how I try to fit them what I think would fit Blizzard.

2 Likes

Blizzard is consitently inconsistent so it fits i guess

1 Like

By the way why aren’t we talking about the Shadowlands leak? We talk about all kind of leaks but not about that one?

https://mobile.twitter.com/WeakAuras/status/1188213574260482048/photo/1

I sure hope that the artwork at least is legit because that looks absolutely gorgeous.

I’ll have to work now. I’ll be back in a few hours.