Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

Big congrats & good luck to Taliesin & Evitel on their new bump! Enjoy

1 Like

Why was my link broken? Anyway I fixed it.

Well… what’s there to say? Another take on the Shadowlands idea, with some kind of Alladin-style desert and a possibly Val’kyr city. Okay. Now…what?

New abilities in some form or another will certainly be part of the addon. The picture might be a real leak of concept art… or some unknown book cover or something, doesn’t look very specific to the Warcraft-style.

No great revelations, no outlandisch claims… not much to hype about, is there?

Suramar meets Prince of Persia meets Disney’s Aladdin.

I was thinking more of the Throne of the Four Winds than Suramar… but I guess that’s because of the sand…

1 Like

Bastion is a dumb name tho.

And it doesn’t even invoke any foreshadowing, does it?

1 Like

It invokes images of robots suffering from PTSD and a failed looter shooter.

1 Like

it will be a totally empty landscape with nothing in it … that is the whole shadowland expansion a void of nothingness oh ye and fog everywhere because that worked so well in skyrim

Eh, the art team hasn’t disappointed me that much, yet.

5 Likes

Blizzards Art and Music teams have always been some of best out there.

4 Likes

indeed they create wonderful art expansion after expansion
wod may have been a terrible expansion but the zones are pretty

1 Like

Everybody ready for tomorrow?

Seems like Diablo 4 is all but confirmed at this point by the way. Another leak from reddit from someone who has leaked stuff in the past.

D4, O2 and a WoW expac seem about certain, yes. Still leaves one open announcement slot.

2 Likes

Hearthstone expansion maybe combined with a new mode or something like this? A Blizzard Battle Royale?

Hearthstone expansion, Reforged release date, and/or Diablo II remastered

1 Like

World of Warcraft: Go

Oh thou lord in heaven let it be so

Who’s ready to suffer tomorrow?

2 Likes

Reminder that whichever expansion comes next won’t have a continent more beautiful than Kul Tiras. I’m coming back tomorrow to say “Told you”.

Kul Tiras isn’t a continent, Arctur.

2 Likes