Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

It’s not a functioning armor anywhere, because… it’s not an armor! And I’m not even speaking about ticks you’d get walking like that in a forest.

Hmpf.

If I can’t slay dragons with my hair flowing in the breeze, why slay dragons at all?

1 Like

Good question. Why even bother slaying dragons. Go help your smurf friends at the farm.

Why do you look like an ugly pigeon?

1 Like

Why not wear a helm? Ehh, I can see reasons for people like Sentinels, Farstriders, they restrict vision and hearing, plus you can be the most hygienic person in the world, but after a few hours in a helmet, because of the padding you will reek, scaring animals away, and alerting the enemy to your presence. As a Stormwind Footman or Orgrimmar Grunt, crack on, you’re going to be steamrollering in as a heavy armour brigade, no point in subtlety I guess.

Pigeon > Fish. You want to have a world war over this argument? I’d say, in order to balance things out, the void elves will corrupt the Sunwell dooming the blood elven race. Then the blood elves are allowed to kill a random NPC-dude. We’ll also get three glorious HD-cinematics about the goodest of boys Greymane.

World War Azeroth. Now with more tank divisions, more trenches and thrice the amount of World War 2 references!

I don’t think they can beat Schnottz landing in Uldum for that…I mean they managed to get in a crap 80’s tv show (Knots landing) then a blatant Adolf pastiche, even referred to as ‘The Furrier’ and Gobbles, Man I hate that zone so much…

I loved the egyptian theme and the air elemental story alot actually. If you can ignore the obvious references it is a good zone.

1 Like

Today I learned a new thing: Linking threads creates notifications for the OP.

And all it took to get this revelation was the little bit of dignity I had left.

1 Like

But it was glorious…

3 Likes

Tell me.

Was it Erevien? I bet it was Erevien.

1 Like

I must not break their cover in public! But no, it wasn’t. Wow, lovely weather, did you see that?

2 Likes

OKAY, I GOT IT! THANKS! Give them a hoof kiss from me :rage:

2 Likes

https://tenor.com/view/maximus-tangled-kick-hoof-gif-4747977

I couldn’t find a goat, but the message is through. I repeat, it is through.

3 Likes

Erevien is Jabjan…

1 Like

And Jabjan actually mains a male Human paladin, so he’s a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Erevien and Jabjan are my mains. That paladin was a sin from my childhood days. I fully regret creating him.

Got it, so you’re a closeted Human fanboy. It’s fine, come out already! Embrace human potential!

One of us! One of us! One of us!

1 Like

I never saw someone who complained more about the injustice in warcraft than Erevien. This guy is a real SJW :fist:

One of us! One of us! One of us!

1 Like