Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

Now I can’t stop picturing that scene from the film Shudders

2 Likes

This forum is quite dead over the weekend. I am forced to conclude that, to most of us, it only serves for work-related escapism.

Maybe… Or Erevien’s and my threads are just repelling people. I’m sure they will come when you make a “The Erevien hasn’t been hit hard enough yet” thread.

…And no, I don’t condone violence against Ereviens, real or imagined. I feel I have to say that.

6 Likes

I don’t mind it, I need to recover my E-Voice after digitally screeching at the writers for the last couple weeks.

1 Like

I’m actually kinda happy with how it went from Blizzcon onwards. We oftentalked about stuff that Neither side had much of an emotional investment in, how the Shadowlands work and what events the Jailer influenced and so on… Even if that’s bad, I can have fun laughing about that. During BfA I felt everything triggered someone. Every character discussion became heated and at times hateful. Every faction discussion was a virtual bloodbath…I have a harder time enjoying that, really.

1 Like
1 Like

Just my personal opinion of course, but all this cosmic stuff and what its various representatives might want or plan is going way over my head, and honestly, I find it terribly boring.
That’s why I prefer Bwonsamdi ( and the loa in general ). They may have ulterior motives, too, but all in all they are rather down to earth and relatable.

Not to mention the internal disputes :wink: bfa did a damn good job having us at each others throats…if nothing else.

Anyone else sometimes feeling the urge to grind up your post count on a few alts so that you can make a thread in which you argue with yourself extensively without it being entirely obvious?

I’m actually pretty happy that we leave “Battle for Azeroth” behind. It was honestly one of the most toxic expansions in a long time. Even “Mists of Pandaria” wasn’t as bad…and I can still remember the amount of hatred for the whole “robo-cat” fiasco.

1 Like

I felt like making a entirely thread having my characters arguing why they are a better choice.

In example:
My Troll Hunter, Orc Warrior from vanilla, plus my Forsaken priest from TBC and my new Tauren druid, telling my blood Elves mains why they are true Horde.
While my blood Elves mains would argue why they are 120 and the others are not.

A very weird conversation tbh.
But that’s what’s been going on my mind lately.

Cheers.

1 Like

Gorem hopes that Shadowlands wouldn’t be that bad, even is Sylvanas makes everything much worse like always. Gorem is happy that at least the factions are not important in the new expansion.

1 Like

Oh! Also… if you ever wondered how expansion stories are crafted:

Wonder if they got a notification…

1 Like

… oh snap!

1 Like

I used the site ( https://talktotransformer.com/ ) with Jaina Proudmoore…it’s amazing.

Jaina Proudmoore , the Alliance’s Supreme Commander.[1]

Following her death, the Horde descended upon Theramore’s capital, Sunfury Spire, and the city’s defenders were unable to fend off the invasion. The Horde then occupied Theramore’s two largest cities, Lordaeron and Stratholme. The two towns were quickly besieged by the Horde, leaving only the remains of Theramore’s defenders.

As the siege of the city proceeded, it became apparent that the remaining defenders had become completely cut off from any communication with the outside world. Despite this, Theramore’s defenders were successful in defending their city from the Horde, as the siege became a stalemate for over a month. The siege, however, was only the first major event of the third war for the Quel’Thalas continent.

Alright…I wrote “Arthas Menethil”…

Arthas Menethil " and “Lothar” (though his name may also be translated “Manethil”).

Lothar’s father was a knight and he had the great honour of being crowned king of all the Kingdom of Stormwind. It was rumored that Lothar was secretly gay, or at least had a crush on the son of King Terenas Menethil. While not officially confirmed, it is known that Lothar had several relationships with other Knights of Stormwind and that this was a factor in his decision to flee King Terenas’s court.

Lothar is described as a strong, handsome man with black hair and a powerful jawline. He is described as having a calm, noble demeanor and a strong body. He is said to be strong and fearless. Lothar is described as being a handsome, blond man who wears a black, sleeveless suit of iron armor with gold trim.

2 Likes

The second one reads a bit like someone’s TRP to be honest.

I personally tried Archimonde. And it’s… not… terribly… off…

Summary

Archimonde in the end. I have been trying to find the best way to convey the importance of the fight with this information, which is a bit difficult. I think that you have already figured out what I have meant. If this is correct, the Burning Legion is using the same methods as the old Scourge, which makes you wonder, why would the Legion use a similar strategy? The only logical answer is that the Burning Legion is using the same methods used to defeat the Scourge.

The Burning Legion, after the fall of Azeroth, used the same techniques used against the Scourge that they used against the Titans. The Legion did not destroy the Titans, they simply made them their slaves. When the Legion needed new recruits, they would make Titans their slaves as well. This practice continued after the Legion destroyed the Pillars, the source of Titans’ powers, when the Legion sent Titans to Azeroth. The same was true for the Scourge.

1 Like

As the designated voice of Gilneas on the field, it is my honor to present this amazing text:

Genn Greymane , the mysterious undead hero whose power is feared by many, is back and has a few more tricks up his sleeves! Meet your hero again as he tries to save his friends and the Horde from an ancient evil!

A new quest will lead you deep into the mysterious Undercity and beyond. As you explore your surroundings, you will encounter enemies that can’t be killed by standard weapons and abilities. A combination of high-impact magic, powerful weapons, and traps will help you defeat these enemies.

This is the full, stand-alone expansion for World of Warcraft: Legion and it is required to play the content of this expansion.

2 Likes

Garrosh Hellscream . He would go on to lead the Warsong Clan, and was defeated by Thrall’s forces, who had joined forces with the humans. Thrall later sent Garrosh to the Broken Isles to destroy the Black Temple, with the aid of the humans.

War Crimes

Garrosh Hellscream has been involved in a few incidents that involved his people. His most notable one was his murder of a human named Grom Hellscream. Grom was Grom Hellscream’s cousin and was the son of Garrosh Hellscream. After he was killed by Garrosh’s sword, Grom’s body was placed into a crystal-like object by Garrosh, who then left the crystal’s chamber in the Dragonblight, and it became known as the “Bloodstone Crystal”. Grom’s death was also witnessed by several people from Azeroth, including Varian Wrynn, Jaina Proud

Kinda confusing really…wo who is Grom?

Perfect. Just perfect.

2 Likes

Makes it more macho.

Gorems head hurt now :confused:

1 Like