Story Forum Offtopic Lounge pt. 2

Tyrande Whisperwind was a young orcish mage who went mad in the Second War. After being sent into battle, she was able to use the dark power of the Nightwell to absorb all the life force of the orcs she killed and grow as strong as the living.

In the year of the First War, Tyrande joined the Argent Crusade. She was eventually captured by the blood elf queen of Gilneas, Lady Liadrin, and held prisoner until after the Second War, when she escaped and joined the Alliance as a member of the Silver Hand. As part of the alliance, she and her companions were sent to help defend Quel’Thalas from a possible Horde invasion. During the Second War, she joined the Alliance Expedition, which was led by Turalyon to the frozen continent of Northrend. After they defeated the Lich King, the Alliance Expedition was sent back to Azeroth.

Hey, Araphant bow down to Lady Liadrin, Queen of Gilneas!

1 Like
4 Likes

Sylvanas Windrunner has just finished her first day at the University of Oxford. She arrived with her friend, Varian, after finishing her studies and is excited about joining the Guild Wars 2 team. The team at Blizzard is already hard at work on the next expansion, the highly-anticipated Legion.

When I met up with Sylvanas in the morning, she was ready to get to work. She and Varian were working on a project that involved her character, Garrosh Hellscream. Her character had a huge amount of work on it and Sylvanas wanted to get her hands dirty.

“In this scene, he’s going through the same things I go through, in that he has to make a choice between what’s right and what’s easy,” she told me. "I was like, ‘Well, I don’t really know what I’m doing here!’ So I had to watch videos of other people playing these kinds of scenes and figure out

Sylvanas and Varian high-school-fanfiction please? Can we generally write a high-school-fanfiction with Warcraft characters?

1 Like

This is worse than BfA.

1 Like

I find it particularly interesting that Garrosh is Sylvanas’ GW2 character. Explains the similarities in their addon stories.

2 Likes

Anduin:

Summary

Anduin Wrynn , Wrynn’s second son, also rose to the position of High King following the deaths of his father and brothers at the hands of the Lich King.

Culture

Despite being raised as a dwarf, many High King Wrynn, his brothers and sisters and all of the men of Stormwind in general are all human.[16]

They hold the highest rank and rank in the Kingdom of Stormwind, holding no position higher than King.[16]

High King Wrynn, unlike other noble houses, does not maintain a court, but is instead elected by the people by casting a vote for High King. However, some of his advisers have a much bigger role in determining the fate of the people, such as the High Priestess Cenarius. High King Wrynn does not seem to be involved in the government, as the current king is not even alive. He’s more a figurehead than a leader.

If only…

2 Likes

Ans a more detailed political system than the game lore has…

3 Likes

sounds like treason space goat also when the are the Draenei going to hold elections or you going to follow your tyrant prophet all your lives

Daelin Proudmoore, a young knight, joins you on your quest for glory and a chance at redemption.

A powerful warlock, Molag Bal, has unleashed the Daedric Prince Molag Mar from his prison in a desperate attempt to claim all of Tamriel for his own twisted desires.

With the power of the Greybeards to call on, you will explore forgotten catacombs and ancient ruins, face terrifying beasts, and unravel the mysteries of this ancient land.

What am I even reading…

1 Like

It knows…

Wimbert was suspended last month after a video of him cursing at a security guard in an elevator and pushing him off of the elevator at an Orlando hotel went viral. A statement by the hotel company, the Sheraton, said that the video “reflects poorly on the company and the organization and is not representative of the high level of professionalism we expect from our employees and guests.”

Oh, and:

Daelinna [ edit ]

Daelinna of Sunspear

Daelinna is a young female human (and a very loyal friend) who is married to Lord Leoric. Daelinna is a member of House Sunspear and as such is considered a very influential member of the court. She is known for her kind, soft voice and for her ability to charm anyone who is attracted to her.[11]

Daelinna is a member of House Sunspear as well as a follower of Illidan Stormrage.

Daelinna is one of the few women of House Sunspear who does not fall under the influence of the demon lord Illidan Stormrage. She has stated that she will “stand with Illidan against the Burning Legion” and is known for her loyalty to Lord Leoric. As such, she would probably not be interested in taking up Illidan’s offer of leadership of the

3 Likes

Araphantelidae). In fact, many of the species known today are not known to be related to any other known species of this genus and are most likely an entirely new lineage.

The new A. m. mollissimus was discovered in 2012 by Professor Michael H. T. Stoddart and Dr. Chris M. Dixson, both from the Australian Museum, and Professor Mark A. Vasey from the University of New South Wales.

This specimen is the first A. m. mollissimus skull ever found in the wild. It was discovered at a depth of 6,300 ft (1,400 m) in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales, in a limestone rock which was deposited during the Cretaceous, some 66 million years ago.

A. m. mollissimus is classified as a monotypic genus as the only known specimen in the world is in Australia.

Well. That could have gone worse. I knew mother was right, I am a special snowflake.

6 Likes

Susanoo ,

Summary

the heroine of the story. She is in a relationship with a man who looks just like her father. The man has a very deep understanding of what she is going through and he’s a great man. He’s not violent, but he is very sensitive and caring and he helps to keep her from making the same mistakes that she made with her father. He is the most sympathetic character in the book, and she can see her future with him, but she has to make a choice about whether she can go on living with the shadow of her father and let it consume her or whether she can let go and accept the future as it comes.The book is a very long one, but it’s worth it. It’s the perfect book to read in an airplane, or while traveling in a car, or while watching TV, and it’s also very good for group reading. If you like long books, this one will be a hit with your group.

ಠ_ಠ

I think I hate that website now.

5 Likes

I am rofling irl.

2 Likes

Susanoo does indeed give… interesting results.

Susanoo was on the run for quite some time, before she was discovered by her captor, a woman known as the Witch of the Mountain. The Witch had decided to make her a gift, and so she created a magical hat which enabled the Witch to make the most delicious of cakes – a “Moomin Cake”. A Moomin cake is actually a delicious cake made with Moominvalley cakes. The Moomin cakes are so tasty that the Witch herself enjoyed one to satisfy her sweet tooth. However, the cake would not survive long after it was made, so the Moomin girl had to eat the last of her cake and make a new one.

It was when she was given a new hat that she made a new Moomin cake. In order to be prepared for the cake, she had to go to her aunt Margo in Moominvalley and have a Moomin-themed birthday party.

2 Likes

Jaina was born in the village of Stormwind and the daughter of the wizard Khadgar. Khadgar was a wizard of some renown and a member of the Kirin Tor who often served as the High Priest of Elune.[15]

She had a twin brother named Khadgar,[16] the first king of the Kingdom of Stormwind.[17]

World of Warcraft

This section concerns content related to the original World of Warcraft.

After her father left Stormwind for Darnassus, Jaina returned to her homeland and joined the Kirin Tor. She later married King Llane Wrynn, the king of Stormwind. The two had three sons, and Jaina became queen of Stormwind and Stormwind City.

When the kingdom fell into civil war between the human kingdom of Lordaeron and the orcish kingdom of Draenor, Jaina and her men served the Alliance as generals in the war

King Anduin , the second-youngest son of King Terenas Menethil II, is the prince responsible for the death of the corrupted prince Arthas Menethil, who had previously attempted to assassinate his father. He later leads the Alliance forces to the Temple of the White Tiger, where Arthas is ultimately slain by Illidan. The young prince has proven himself a great leader, and his leadership has allowed his kingdom to recover quickly from the events of the Third War. Though his personality is sometimes stubborn and stubborn, his skill as a leader, his love for the Alliance, and his loyalty to his kingdom make Prince Anduin one of the most prominent members of the Alliance.[12]

The Kirin Tor are one of the most powerful and respected warriors of Azeroth. A group of three young brothers, known as the Kirin Tor, founded the order in order to protect the realm of Azeroth from the demons of the Burning Legion. The Kirin Tor believe that the Burning Legion is responsible for the terrible events that have befallen Azeroth. They do not believe that the Burning Legion can be defeated by merely defeating the demons, but must be defeated by bringing about a New World Order, a world ruled by the Light and the Holy Light of the Sunwell, in order to destroy the Legion once and for all.

The Kirin Tor are led by the Guardian of Tirisfal, who also serves as the leader of the Order of the Silver Hand.[14]

The Kirin Tor are composed of the highest-ranking knights and paladins in all of Azeroth. The Order is responsible for the defense of the Holy Light of Tir

Oh, and most importantly:

Gnomes are the oldest races in the world, and one of their oldest and most powerful artifacts is the Gnomish Goggles, a device which provides them with complete vision. Their technology makes their ability to be masters of illusion possible, but this also means that they cannot see as much as humans.

Gnomes live in the Underdark, which is a vast underground cavern system connected to the surface world by a maze of passageways. The surface is made up of rocks that the Gnomes are able to manipulate through their magic. The gnomes live in great cities called gnome cities, and these are also constructed of rocks. They are generally divided into two groups, the gnomish clans and the gnomish tribes.

Gnomes have the ability to fly, as they are the only race to have true wings. Gnomes can breathe underwater. It is very rare for a gnome to die of old age. Some gnomes

3 Likes

I think I quite like how this website associates my precious name with all kinds of nifty high tech stuff.

Dainara is a Japanese manufacturer of high-performance automotive components and components for the automotive industry. For the past two decades, Dainara has been a leader in the market for high-performance sports car components, providing its customers with superior performance in the highest quality, competitive price and innovative technology. Dainara has the highest quality and highest technical standards in all areas of the automotive industry. The company’s goal is to be the best supplier of high-performance sports car components and components for the automotive industry.

Dainara’s products are used on cars like the S-class BMW M6 GT3.

2 Likes

Why do I keep getting compared to a GoT character:

Daelinna and Caelinna, who have been fighting in the fight to bring the Dornish Marches under the banner of the Freehold since their exile to Volantis. Though the Dornish have done a lot for the Freehold, Caelinna and her son have always felt that Dorne is still a land of oppression and corruption, with Dornish officials and politicians often selling out their subjects to foreign powers. Though she is still a Dornish knight, she now calls herself the Lady of the Seven Kingdoms. As part of the war with the Dornish, Dorne has been invaded by the Lannisters, the Boltons, and the Starks.

As part of the war, the Lannisters have allied with the Starks against the Dornish, and have sent a force led by Lord Roose Bolton under the command of Ser Loras Tyrell to invade Dorne. This invasion is in violation of the terms

1 Like

Aditu or Aditu Sotar is a very easy and versatile bread. The bread is usually made with the dough that is made with the Aditu , and you should always keep some of the dough in the fridge for the bread to rise properly.
You can use any combination of wheat, millet, barley, spelt, sorghum or buckwheat. You can also use millet in place of the buckwheat.
For this bread, I used whole wheat and white flax seed, as that’s what I had on hand. You can use any of the above grains and replace the flax with another seed.
It’s important to keep the oven on for a little longer than you think. The bread needs to get a little crispy before it can rise. It’s also a good idea to take the bread out after 30 minutes. The bread will be a little dry, but it’s good.

No special snowflake for me… I’m a friggin bread :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Keydiamantas.

He had left the room where they had sat to speak to the man who was speaking to them.

“I see. How is this going?”

“A little slow but in my opinion, it’s more than enough.”

He spoke in a clear, loud voice. He sounded like the old man had said.

It was no one else, but him.

They had stopped talking, and they were looking at the old man.

“This is it.”

“Yes.”

“This is a good place to meet the man who will be the successor to you.”

The old man looked at the man who had just spoken to him.

“You’ve come a long way to meet me, haven’t you? I was very curious to know you before I agreed to meet you here, but you made me understand.”

I’m intrigued.

3 Likes