Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Im actually rooting for Rommath to do exactly that. If Silvermoon goes out, at least we will do it ourselfs Undercity style.

Some call it treason, I call it a public service.

Clearly I was talking about Anduin.

:roll_eyes:

Your Anti-Alliance vision will most likely not get the joke anyway.

2 Likes

Guys, bow did you call your ship for Anduin. I called it “Tiffin’s Melody” :blush:

1 Like

Dawnsailor. Average and generic. Just like the rest of the alliance. :slight_smile:

Ok… I get that they wanted to show that Baine spared anyone he could… but seeing “Sylvanas’ most fanatical followers” on her own ship beg for mercy and surrender… might not have been a good way to go about it…

And doing the quests with a rogue it feels quite strange to tell Baine to open doors by force and to go around conquering keys… there was a time when we could pick locks, you know?

1 Like

Me @ all Baine loving alliance mains https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2471746-Baine-needs-to-die-for-his-treason

Oh, the person who made that has a Sylvanas portrait, I expected nothing else lol.

3 Likes

Still full of truth, facts and wisdom. We all should be aspire to be like that person.

Y’all traitors to Garrosh and should be executed.

1 Like

You are a voidelf and should be thankful Rommath didn’t take you to the chopping block :slight_smile:

Rommath was with Kael, be thankful he didn’t die with him.

1 Like

Once my international lawsuit about outlawing the color purple from being used, we will finally see who get’s the last laugh :slight_smile:

This is Racist and Discrimination.

Wait until the Silvermoon city council hears about this, your days as a free man are numbered.

Ahem!

5 Likes

marine Blue fits your Gnome better anyways.

As if I would expect any taste from you!

1 Like

Baine was wrong. The Earthmother supports the war.
https://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=55217/repaying-the-life-debt

NOOOOOOOOO! I love purple!

2 Likes

Did you link the wrong quest? It is just someone owing someone else a debt.

It is funny that the worst thing the Alliance has done is touch one camp which near enough everything was done to allow the defenders to escape.