Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Maybe he was a part of the Nazmir squad.

5 Likes

I will always remember his warm reception. And our first arguement :sleepy: R.I.P.

2 Likes

A reception as warm as Teldrassil.

2 Likes

Arctur has ascended to godhood, or he has become one with Plotinus’ idea of the One. Or he’s still crying because he is so happy with the release of the Kul Tirans.

One is more likely than the other.

1 Like

They’re a bit too big though, if you ask me… if the females are more than a head length taller than the He-Mans that are the regular human models it feels a bit overdone…

He has taken his place amongst the Legends!

I have my bets that the proud Human Potential incarnate is travelling Azeroth right now to this very day, slaughtering people (sub-human scum) and bringing glory to a unified Alliance (imperialist Alliance) to achieve his grand vision.

2 Likes

So, the Scarlet Crusade, but with a different twist…?

Nah, I prefer the original Scarlet Crusaders.

Ah, but the Scarlet Crusade with strong bodies and stronger guts!

But such things are being tried with the Horde, being Scourge with a twist.

It’s not working out well.

What is going on with that cursed Calligraphy quest? Christ, I’ve done Kirin Tor WQs that were far more tolerable than this abomination.

You gotta be precise as hell to finish it.

While drinking coffee and getting your PhD at the same time…

1 Like

Is that the one where you need to draw a perfect circle?

1 Like

Yep.

Also:

I did it! The trick was getting honorary degree instead of a regular doctor’s degree while drawing the shape. :slight_smile:

Did that yesterday, luckily did that in 3rd try. Trick is to use your mouse when turning. Its a wrist gymnastics quest!

Its a pain I must agree. Cranky old nation…

2 Likes

Guys, ehy do we not got Tyrandes Hairstyle. I’m so jealous that she is the only Night Elf which can have it :sob:

Shhh, Elune. Its all your fault!

Mother Moon, please! I don’t have the time to style the hair of all Night Elves. The hairdresser on Azeroth are just too bad. How did you think will the Lun’alai react if they find out that they worship me?

Trolls have still Talanji - granted she is not as established as Rastakhan, and she didn’t have proper character arch but she will take care of both Zandalari and Darkspears. I am more trusting her than I’d ever trust Sylvanas. That troll lady already avoided some deadly traps - and considering in how difficult situation Zandalari are and the weight of each Talanji’s decision could harm her people the more appreciative I am of her cautioness - kinda reminds me of Vol’Jin - he also was quite careful in his plannings and decision making.