Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Where is your noble Prelate, Zakkaru.

I DEMAND TO SEE IT.

He is not displaying in armory because previously I had monk to reserve the name. But I can post screenshot.

* https://imgur.com/MSYvwQg

Work in progress because on higher levels there are impressive sets. I think I got the Zandalari theme with this one alright anyway.

2 Likes

Beautiful.

You’re using the Troll modelled sword and shield <3

Well of course! But I kinda wish the shield was more HD because it has pretty cool design.

And Loa Voljin. The Zandalari intro has him standing amongst the rest of Loa.
Wonder if that’s hinting at his future.

Also, they upgraded Rokhan model. Hate to say ‘I told you so’, but…I told you so.

1 Like

He has new attire not model. I find it kinda cute that he changed his appearance for special ceremony and he was next to PC as special guests.

But they did something with his face. He had 5th one from character section and now he has different one (with bigger nose) but seems to have same texture.

1 Like

New outfit, and if I recall correctly, his face has a new scar across his cheek.

Yeah, some minor tweaks, but it’s a start. Nathanos started that way in Legion.

1 Like

No, he seems to be using different face but with textures that were on the 5th face.

There is no extra scar on his cheeks the entire face is like that. And tbh It’s kinda bugging me, because I got used to his smaller nose, and sharp eyes. Also the mog isn’t imo matching that good. Half is warfront set another half heroic Antorus.
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=145377/rokhan#screenshots

Awww…shame.

1 Like

Btw guys, Wintergrasp has two quests. One gives 150 cp for killing ten enemy players, the other gives 1.5k honor for winning. If anyone want a shortcut, this is a good week.

2 Likes

How is players’ Zandalari/Kul Tiran-project coming along?

Mine’s 61. Slow levelling. >.>

Eh well I was leveling another Tauren already, and he is at 99 so I guess I’ll finish that guy first and then move on to my Zandalari.

Good luck with 60-80, the bracket that determines whether you like your character enough to drag yourself through it. All of the rest of the brackets are fun.

Leveling is such a soulless chore I was cringing on last few levels on my Nightborne Mage! But I made it

1 Like

Yeah, you abbandoned me! In these… troll scraps…

1 Like

In honor of Erev’jin.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/500702390475948043/556463825097064478/image0.jpg

8 Likes

I really miss the old Kara’ tactic where you could blitz through 70-80 by just killing trash and resetting.

60-80 really is the worst bracket to level in.

1-60 has Pet battles which can get you a level in like 8-12 minutes depending on location.

80-90 with MoP style questing is fast.

90-100 you have WoD treasures and bonus objectives.

100-111 Legion invasions and Legion questing.

111-120 For now TW dungeons give so much exp.

There needs to be some cheesy way to get past the 60-80

1 Like

I agree, it wasn’t even that bad of a grind. No mechanics, just mindless slaughter of ghosts and spiders.

The last time I did this bracket, I shamelessly downloaded Azeroth Auto Pilot, but it still feels slow.

I’ve been suggesting this for ages but… just put MoP and Cata in the bracket and change 60-80 to 60-90. You can go anywhere you want, and it makes far more sense to level in Cata or MoP zones after 1-60. I don’t get it why Blizzard is avoiding this so hard.

80-90 goes way too fast, there are a lot of fun zones to do and there are no losers but only winners if you add those zones to the 60-80 bracket as well.

1 Like

Got to 80 at last. Yes, agreed that the slog is real at 60-80.

Had to sacrifice in between through dungeon spamming.

1 Like

you did it in an entire day??? Well, good for you I guess, I can do a few hours before getting bored. Again, the rest of the brackets are fine and some of them are even fun, but 60-80… shivers

Only Northrend or also Outland? or just a few quests?

Only Northrend. Outland makes me want to pick up a spiked mace and smash my head with it.

1 Like