Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Araphant Grey!

P.S. Why am I not surprised Everien jumping to like my post above :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Everyone likes dwarves, its an axiom. Kazuk!

True that, wonder when my armory will get updated so I can start posting with my Dark Iron, making height jokes.

Edit: Dwarves for the Horde as well!

1 Like
3 Likes

Sweet, like how these two universes has so many similarities with Dwarves.

https:// www.youtube. com/watch?v=C0nAcUxPFqs

BTW has anyone noticed when you take a flight path the Zoomed in map is updated? Looks neat. Its one whole map as it should be with Capitals and important areas marked, instead of divided zones.

1 Like

Horde Dwarves are awesome. Hell, I’d go as far as making them Warhammer-esque in terms of the Dammaz Kron.

Imagine a slightly more warlike Dwarf subrace who sets itself apart from its ken by justifying their visions of warfare through acts of vengeance and crude, biased justice?

Delicious.

2 Likes

Not happy with Vulpera ?

This is just a complete hypothetical but why didn’t Sylvanas, with the help of Horde mages, just use the life essences of the night elves in Teldrassil to create a giant portal between Kalimdor and EK in Silvermoon, if her plan was to genocide everyone in the first place (the last part could be wrong)

Or is it impossible and my premise is wrong?

I come upon you on this day to share my newfound appreciation for the addon ‘Azeroth Auto Pilote’; now, perhaps my alts will know a life in the higher levels rather than be stuck somewhere under 60.

1 Like

I would assume, because she has no power to manipulate life essences or souls of the fallen, her necromancy skills are pretty mediocre as seen in BoL, her raising mindless zombies. As far as I know Val’kyr are doing the replenishing Forsaken numbers and it would take so much effort for them to do so in Teldressil and is it safe to assume that mages do not understand how to control the life essences to empower their portals. Maybe Demon Hunters, like in Illidan novel.

But I could be wrong.

Maybe that’s the plot.

Maybe Sylvanas returns to Darnassus shell and starts to necromancy a portal up to summon a large Demonlord named Archimonde and… and… and…

5 Likes

I have masteted the will to return as a Kul Tiran. I must say, they are quite fascinating. Embrace the true and ultimate form of Human Potential.

7 Likes

Finally your’re back in your full beauty! Do your sex change was without problems?

1 Like

You’ve grown pair of …

points at the tabard

2 Likes

You’re all just jealous. Go back to the ashes.

No more cake for you.

5 Likes

No, Mrs. Arctur. First of all we need to talk about a diet.

5 Likes

What a proud gut. Don’t let them tell you otherwise!

You need to update your insults to fit kul Tiran lady now. :ok_woman:

Actually my new name is Daelinna, in honor of the greatest hero that has ever lived.

6 Likes