Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

What is your ranking of heroes?

I just tried the new brawl. I much prefer BGs without Horde players there!

1 Like

I don’t prefer PvE in PvP.

I always prefer PvE to PvP, so that may have something to do with it xD

It’s just a shame that PvE players can farm PvP stuff without doing PvP :-1:

1 Like

Pfff, petty! I’m having fun here!

Fun in a game? Then I must consider this, an act of treason…

7 Likes

Next you’ll be saying that the lore is consistent.

7 Likes

That’s just crap. That have nothing to do with PvP but it’s listened as PvP content.

I really, really, really don’t care how it’s categorized.

I bet you are Wimbert, I bet you are!

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/007/731/290/large/bayard-wu-lizardmen.jpg?1508150376

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/006/226/868/large/diego-gisbert-llorens-lizardmen-wip3b.jpg?1496936618

WTB Zandalari art scene like these proud Lizardmen and their warbeasts:

3 Likes

What game is this from ? :open_mouth:

Not game. Game(s) rather.

From the Warhammer franchise. These two are specifically from Creative Assembly’s rendition of Warhammer fantasy in their Total War franchise. It’s a cool game that has its problems (as any game does) and its worth the try.

Certainly got me back into looking more into Warhammer fantasy all over again.

Oh never actually got into that game. I played bit of Warhammer MMO, cant recall the name. There’s also Warhammer 40k kinda looks futuristic, is it same franchise?

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKOhzfkCdbY

This one. Loved the cinematic, and the early game, never got to max out or get into the story.

It is the same franchise, yes. But set in a different setting with certain parallels in between. Such as the Eldar/Elves, Empire/Empires, Orkz/Greenskins etc. To put it simply anyway - as they have vast differences even still.

Also yes, that’s Ragnarok, I believe. I was too young to play it for real.

1 Like

Nice, yeah I played it because my brother did, loved how each race could have different class and classes have restrictions on genders even.

Even gameplay and the combat action was engaging as I remember. How is the state of the game, community. Worth dedicating some time ?

P.S. That Elf and “shark” man fight though <3 (apologies for butchering the name of that guy)

I don’t think it exists anymore.

If you’re on about the strategy game Total War, there’s a decent amount of awesome people playing it. It’s worth the check out for sure. Some might disagree because of CA’s strange implementation to certain mechanics, but thats why I play a mod pack with it.

2 Likes

Yeah man I love strategy games. Hell I play Civ 6, if this one has some juicy fantasy lore behind it, I will deffo check it out.

Definitely check out the lore-sites and even the Warhammer community website. The latter has… a whole range of collectibles and tokens for the purpose of playing Warhammer in its truest form of tabletop, but damn, it’s know for making your wallet reanimating itself and hiding away from you as soon as it is aware of the temptations it might cause.

Oh and the many books associated with the franchise. I guarantee most are worth the read.

2 Likes