Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Who mentioned christians? I am a good paladin, mages are arcane abominations to me, and will burn in the seven hells.

1 Like

Is that a minority religion mainly practiced by people with a non-white skin-tone, who were/felt oppressed by white people at any time? If so, your claim to offense is probably legit, and I’ll give myself up to a human rights tribunal somewhere.

4 Likes

By the way:

First new cinematic.

Gelbin rules.

2 Likes

Would have been better, if it ended at 1:19 :smiley:

Only useful thing for him to do before we put him on ice :wink:

Really cool!!! Gelbin is shaping out to be one of the best characters of this conflict.

In fact, I would’ve removed Jaina and Tandred, and left the whole thing between him and Shaw (which, truth be told, is starting to show some competence as spymaster at last).

I was looking forward to this one. It would be nice if they showed the greater ships exploding too, but eh, guess you can’t have everything.

A message from the High Tinker to the Zandalari Empire -

1 Like

Aaaand the end of the Rastakhan fight. Horde side, I guess? Or both.

Spoiler!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC_NPKQdMIQ

1 Like

Saved by a Gnome… We of the legendary Kul Tiran Fleet recognize the potential of our new allies, but do not hide a certain shame.

Jaina looks badass on the top of that ugly dirty pyramid. Finally there is some vengeance for Daelin! Bye Rastakhan. Bye! Give my regards to Garrosh! You will see him soon in Hell.

Proudmoores head gonna roll for this. A storm of death comes for Kul Tiras and Bwonsamdi has a debt to be paid for. You won’t be prepared alliance dogs.

He’ll take Horde souls as readily as Alliance, so just try it.

3 Likes

Come weakling. I am looking forward to watching rotting corpses of greenskin filth piling up in front of the impenetrable gates of Kul Tiras.

1 Like

Your honor won’t save you, tho our warchief spits on it. Expect Boralus being razed down and Jaina beaten into a bloody pulp. Humans never learn until you beat them down like the old gods minions they truly are.

Is the herd going to cross the Great Sea on rafts? You don’t have a fleet anymore, sad!

We have, its smaller but it exists. Thankfully prior to Nazmir we send all the big ships away to the northern coast :wink:

Can you believe that this guy actually thinks that the Horde can take the war to Kul Tiras?! Hahaha.

I can already imagine the scene:

Talanji speaks to the two ships she has left: Today we will avenge Rastakhan!
Sees the Kul Tiran Fleet
Talanji and Sylvanas: NOPE!”

Sylvanas raised more ships from the bottom of the sea while Lady Ashvane approaches with her pirate fleet. Sorry, were you saying something?

They have to be able to swim and carry troops to be used as ships.

You mean the 10 or so ships that were caught along with her?

1 Like

How do you think the purple Forsaken ships are created?

They are raised and then refitted in months and months of work, if they are salvagable in the least? The Zandalari ships just exploded. That’s more than fixing a leak, you know?

3 Likes