Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Can you refrain from sh*tposting at least on Rastakhan’s death bed? I know you learned funeral recruitment from Sylvanas, but this is in uniquely poor taste.

Next time they should speed up the processing and just execute anyone traveling with an enemy leader like Zul. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This is actually the best time for it. Talanji is all up for some fuel for her emotions. “Venegeance for Rastakhan!” will become a battlecry for each and every Zandalari Troll in the future until the Alliance is down or N’zoth kills us all. Waiting up patch 8.1.5 now.

Also, I just wanna say something. 95% of Alliance guys are lamenting Rastakhan’s death, although we killed him. Meanwhile, the Horde posters are bending over to justify how Sylvanas is cool for burning Teldrassil.

Difference in attitude much?

1 Like

Baine, after this cinematic and over Rastakhans corpse, says “We should surrender and make peace with the Alliance”.

all the comments went like “Get rekt Horde! For the Allinace! Payback for Telldrassil!”( in both videos funnily enough).

SO glad we throw him into jail.

Luckily, there is Sylvanas to use her pain. Much more noble, wouldn’t you agree? Also, opening negotiations is not surrendering.

2 Likes

Now the Horde knows what it feels like, what it truly feels like, to lose a popular leader. Remember that pain and sorrow, for that is what the good Kul Tiran people had to go through when our beloved Lord Admiral was torn apart by a savage animal.

1 Like

I think there are enough Alliance players who are all too happy with his death. Maybe the Horde has a fair amount of players who perceive their faction as nothing but a war machine, it’s no different story for the Alliance.

But you’re right, we should at least not abuse this event to justify Sylvanas even more.

He went to war, he got killed, I thought we were drawing logical conclusions?

2 Likes

Huhm. Cairne, Vol’jin, Rastakhan, Thrall, Grommash, all of the iconic pre Warcraft 3 Orcs(even in the AU), Kael’thas, Zul’jin. I believe our list is much longer.

2 Likes

I said “Popular”.

2 Likes

I do like this, Baine is awful for using his death to try for peace. Yet when Sylvanas uses his death to manipulate his daughter to continue the losing war then it is fine.

10/10 logic.

2 Likes

What makes Daelin popular? Him Yelling “All Orcs suckz! Die green scum!”???

Crap. I had to check the comments:

As an a alliance player I feel horrible.

as an alliance player, I even cried when rastakhan died

Those kinda got heavy upvotes.

3 Likes

He fought for freedom against an evil tide of barbarians. And We, His people, shall remember Him as a hero. May the Tides have mercy on His noble soul.

All the original leaders of the Alliance of Lordaeron (besides Genn) are dead. And half of the nations in that alliance are destroyed.

Lastly Kael was never Horde.

We have the same list if not we have lost more.

2 Likes

Oh yes, it’s been only a few… hours? since we last had a discussions about which faction suffered more if we look at the numbers.

Bring it on!

1 Like

???

Turalyon, Gelbin, Magni, Khadgar, Alleria, Genn, Muradin, Kudran,…

Even in the Rastakhan videos they are invading with stuff like

“GG horde.”
“this is what you get for joining the horde”
“Lol, seeing trolls die always make me warm at my heart.”
“Seeing the troll die makes me happy!! Now on to the B.itch Queen , For The Alliance!!”
“The Alliance is getting the vegeance! For the Golden Lion! For King Anduin, death to the Scourge that is called Horde.”

Lovley isn’t it?

As lovely as your pro-Sylvanas speeches, yes. Remind me again, who started this war?

1 Like