Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Everyone, gather around. I propose that we build a statue of Jaina holding a Zandalari head in front of the mighty sea gates of Kul Tiras. Let us engrave upon this mighty statue a few words of warning to the enemies of Kul Tiras. Let them know that the fate of the Zandalari dogs is the fate that awaits all those who threaten us!

Bye Talanji! Mourn your father all you want, for that is all you can do.

So only Magni was a leader in this (Gelbin and the Gnomes weren’t mentioned at all I believe) and he was frozen for 3 expansions and is now neutral.

1 Like

Have to check twice But I am sure no Zandalari was responsible for Teldrassil. And I usually stay in the Horde comment section and take the RP to either the Forums or my IC character portrayal of this elf.

Probably, but burned because Sylvanas was. Also, I do not remember Darnassus being offered the possibility of surrender…

It was, until Saurfang ruined it. Tyrande is totally justified in hating him for the burning then :slight_smile:

In order:

Supreme Commander of the Alliance, King of the Gnomes, Mountain King of Ironforge, Kirin Tor representative and the right hand of the Supreme Commander of the Alliance (Co-founder of the Sons of Lothar), Quel’thalas representative and left hand (and mate) of the Supreme commander of the Alliance, King of Gilneas, Representative of Ironforge in Lordaeron and brother to the King of Ironforge, Chieftain of the Wildhammer Clan…

How the hell are ANY of these not important???

Yeah, totally. Now go away, I am busy mourning Rastakhan.

Terenas, Thoras, Antonidas, Anduin Lothar, Varian Wrynn.

What part of “leader” don’t you get?

How about you surrender Jaina Proudmoore to us if you feel actually sorry for it, instead?

No. You didn’t give Sylvanas up after what she did in Cataclysm, you aren’t getting Jaina for two elven guards and a king slain in combat.

1 Like

Right then, burning down Kul Tiras then it is. See ya on the battlefield with loads of human blood flowing perhaps. Farwell. draws weapons and sails towards Boralus for the next incursion

Come dog. You shall met your end at the very gates of our city, just like the foolish Ashvane.

I wouldn’t hope for this if I were you.

My azerite infused iron-star breached your main gate last week. This battle was short lived. Not impressed.

Mate, you’re a Mage. What are you going to do? Hit them with your staff?

Also, come on guys, we’ve discussed this dozens of times and the discussion is not going to end with someon agreeing that one faction got it worse than the other.

Can we see an Arctur vs. Erevien duel?

2 Likes

I have Felo’melorn. Tremble mortals and beware my fire magic!

1 Like

Let him talk. After the pounding they got at Dazar’alor, the only weapon that the little hordies have left are empty threats.

2 Likes

The leader of the combined armies of the Alliance.
The king of Gilneas.
The king of Gnomeregan.
The chieftain of the Wildhammer.
The former king of Ironforge.
The current leading figure of the Kirin Tor.
The current leading figure of the Void Elves.
One of the current leaders of Ironforge.

How many prominent members of the Sons of Lothar are left? Most? All? Danath, Kudran, Khadgar, Alleria, Turalyon,…
Kings? Gilneas, Ironforge, Gnomeregan,…
Generals or representatives? Kirin Tor, Lordaeron, Ironforge,…

The only ones missing are the ones from Lordaeron, and Varian, that died relatively recently.

And they even returned Calia.

And reminder, besides almost ALL Troll leaders also iconic Orcs got offed out TWICE. Best counters regarding any bias arguments.

Remember Taurajo and Rastakhan.

2 Likes