Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

Oh, for crying out loud.

Also Rastakhan is not dead here in the EU, yet.

2 Likes

God damn it, female tauren are ugly, I want to punch them. It’s somehow even more punchable face than female elves.

1 Like

You mean Anduin Lothar, who is dead?

Yes, Genn. I should have probably been more clear by putting Human Kingdoms rather than the Alliance in general.

I’ll will also take it back that Gnomes were in Warcraft 2, but only Warcraft 2. Yes he is alive.

Technically not part of the Alliance, just aligned. There is quests in Cata’ stating how the Wildhammer were not properly part of the Alliance.

Was gone for a long time, now is neutral.

The original leader of the Kirin Tor/Dalaran is dead.

Talking about Warcraft series’s Alliance here.

huh?

Like before, what part of LEADERS don’t you get?

1 Like

Plot hole: Why didn’t Jaina just fly her ship and land directly on the Golden Pyramid? Talk about Horde bias.

3 Likes

Remember Taurajo. Remember Rastakhan. Remember Dalaran(twice now with the Garithos stuff). Remember Undercity. Remember Alternate Draenor. Remember Orgrimmar. We should have supported Garrosh when we had the chance.

Also, an update from the Silithus warfront. Alliance is winning with over 1 million points more. And people say Nathanos lied when he said Horde is losing on all fronts. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t worry, Sylvanas will unleash Knaifu and save the day. Horde bias is the issue.

Bro you are like a living inconsistency.

Remember Stormwind. Remember the slaughter up to Quel’Thalas. Remember Theramore. Remember Gilneas. Remember Hillsbrad. Remember Southshore. Remember what happened in Suramar. Remember Ashenvale, Darkshore and Darnassus.

Erevien, oh my god, Erevien, what are you saying? I thought you disliked Garrosh?

EDIT

Remember Cairne. :frowning:

1 Like

Rastakhan dying was the final straw. Get me a necromancer. We gonna bring Garrosh back.

You can use that necromancer only once. You can choose between Kael’thas and Garrosh. Choose wisely.

I agree, he can kill Sylvanas for us, Saurfang-style.

1 Like

He shouldn’t have sent his trolls to attack Kul Tiras then. They were there already in 8.0 and even more of them during assaults. No pity from me, someone had to remind him of his place in the world.

I will not stain the memory of Kael’thas by defyling his corpse with necromantic magic. Garrosh however still has to pay for his racism. No better way to do that than force him into unlife serving the will of the Horde like he should have done it right from the start.

No, i mean Turalyon that was given his position by the end of the Second War.

Tides of Darkness, Beyond the Dark Portal, and a few other novels differ. The Wildhammer played a bigger role than Ironforge aiding the Alliance.

And? He is still alive or not?

And??? Khadgar is still alive or not?

Muradin.

Alleria was the third most important person in the Alliance war against the Horde.

Danath is currently leader of Stromgarde, Kudran is leader of the Wildhammer, Alleria is leader of the Void Elves (Alliance aligned High Elves), Turalyon is leader of the Lightforged, Khadgar is leader of the Kirin Tor (or has the most leading role),…

Kings? All leaders.
Representatives? Genn tried to use Calia to push their claim over Lordaeron, Muradin is currently leading the Bronzebeards, Falstad is currently leading the Wildhammer…

All leaders.

Ok, ok, fine, fine… get Garrosh back.

2 Likes

I love it, people are having a big party to celebrate our triumph over the grip of tyranny! Jaina shall be the author of a new chapter in history, one that begins precisely with this major victory!

Hehe, kind of ironic that she will be the one who almost gets defeated during the Battle for Dazar’alor.

Mekkatorque is obviously the real MVP, without is valuable help, the fleet would never have reached the shores of the mighty Zandalari Empire.

1 Like

Yes, Gnomes are cool.

1 Like