Story Forum Offtopic Lounge

I still don’t get where Baine is being led by Alliance efforts comes from. If this all comes from sending mail over, then I worry for my allegiences when the only way you could do to send heirlooms to your other factions characters was through mail.

Does that mean I take orders from my defunct, dusty, Alliance chars on the shelves?

2 Likes

Obviously. See all other Horde’s posters saying that over, over, over and over again.

Oh, offtopic again, but… why the heck would Sylvanas close Baine’s line of communication with Anduin, instead of using it for her purposes?

2 Likes

Baine hands Derek over towards Anduin at the agreed location. This is beyond just sending some mail.

Because Sylvanas.

Lor’themar almost defected to the Alliance. Vile traitor.

Did I mention that Kael is officially one of the worst traitors ever?

1 Like

He never has BFF relationships. And the negistuons were about to be opened. They never took place after the purge.

Especially if you consider that Baine couldn’t have done any harm. Yes, he even communicated with Anduin during the war of Cata and MoP, but Anduin didn’t have a significant military role, if he had one at all. And when Anduin became the actual faction leader, there was no war with the Alliance so Baine wasn’t sending letters to a faction they were at war with.

She probably knew Baine wouldn’t risk his friendship with Anduin for that, and there wasn’t a war between the Alliance and Horde yet at the time, so no use for it I guess. But to be fair, I have no idea either.

EDIT

Except that they already started with discussing it.

1 Like

It is funny because you defend traitors that you like but attack Baine’s “treachery” because you don’t like him.

1 Like

Read Baine’s short story then. You will hardly find a worse leader. His attitude is masochistic and self punishing even against agressive quilboars.

That’s what illusions are for. I heard Nightborne are quite good at them. Just take the communication out of his hands, thank you very much.

Today’s standards are the ones that turned her name into a derogatory adjective…

Don’t know about that. There were indeed Aztec “traitors”.
But I won’t presume what anybody meant, so I don’t know :man_shrugging:

Mix. Very few Mexicans kept their pure origins.
Even if conquerors started of badly, they ended up mixing with the natives.
And people that lived in different parts of the country moved afterwards depending on political situation, work, etc.

Mayan were more in Guatemala. But, it’s true that there are some remnants in Yucatán too.

1 Like

Ok now you’re just being silly lol

1 Like

Next time I send gold over to my Alliance-playing friends, or give them funds to help them along into new content, i’ll consider how much i’m betraying Sylvannas and letting Anduin, my apparent BFF is mindcontrolling me.

1 Like

You are no political leader. And we know Anduin ja not your BFF. The tone makes the tune. And Baine has quite a history of behaving self punishing.

Ahhh, so it’s okay if its the average soldier that does it, but not the leader.

Right. I feel safer now.

3 Likes

Unless you don’t hand out maps to the alliance how to locate better in Zuldazar its cool.

Understood, Herr Erevien.

I doubt any of your alts are Anduin. Besides you are not handing over essential one of a kind assets or vital strategic information.

Why i think anything he does is going to ring hollow is because he is the leader with most showcase within the Horde in BfA and yet he only does something, when it’s a Proudmoore at stake. Even then it’s sacrificing one of the last things we got from 8.0 war campaign… what do we have now? Stone?

1 Like

Good Mr hooves death knight. Back to duty. Raise some corpses since you are familiar with this. :slight_smile: