Strange disconnects and freezes/lag

I have had some strange things happening to me since yesterday (reset day). When doing Dungeons I get hit by massive lag/freeze spikes. Like the game/screen freezes for about 4-5 secconds and then it just goes back to normal again for a while before it happens again. I get about 3-5 of these spikes each Dungeon.

Another thing I have noticed since yesterday (reset day) is that I get disconnected and end up at the log in screen (were you put in your E-mail and password) with a “disconnect message” just to 1-2 secconds later end up at character selection screen not being disconnected at all.

Hey Itsmesoft,

The spikes you mentinoed (*freezes/lag) could be a connection issue, or possible something else (rubberbanding). Let’s go through the steps listed in the Connection Troubleshooting Support Article, to try and fix this. Please go through the steps listed thoroughly, and retest afterwards without installing any new addons or enabling any other applications.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

This is obviously not a player problem im dealing with the same problem and so are other people. I myself have done all the above and more, I went through all of the support/help Blizzard has to offer.I have been in contact with my phone company and they have tried everything to fix. They didnt see anything wrong with my connection and i have been able to do everything else just fine except for playing World of Warcraft Classic.