Stuck at 1.6

Hello gladiators and casual pvpers.

This season reached 1.8 and then dropped down to 1.6-7. Can someone please suggest/guide how to leave the bottom of the Mariana sea?

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Get some more PvE gear.

2 Likes

ahahaha full pve xd

2 Likes

Hard to say but in general at this rating it’s more about bad positioning. Overlapping Def cds. Lack of knowledge about teams you face.

Try to practice if possible asuch as you can with same team and try to see what you or your team can do better.

forgot to mention I meant about 2c not 3c

Who’s your part, i am seeing alot of Ele holy pala, tbh its very good comp

I don’t have friends playing pvp as a healer, and my guild is pve. So I just randomly pick someone with same cr as mine

I have the same problem, in 2’s I am playing RET/LOCK RET/Frost DK, RET/BM Hunt Irl friends… not that awful but not topTier.

I’d suggest to find 1 holy paladin and try to push… idk.

well if once I could hit 1,8 will do it again, I bet it is about me picking a healer with no XP maybe it is my bad positioning and my def CDs as lock above have said.

Thank you for replies :slight_smile:
Cheers,

Managed to hit 1.9 with an ele sham friend in 2’s on Saturday then we dropped about 30 before taking a break. The main thing when playing with holy pala is CD management. Depending on the enemy comp depends on his talents. Example when we face healer caster I run divine favour but when facing a rogue or warrior I run Blessing of hands.

The pala should aim to use 1CD for every burst attempt until dampening gets higher then they may have to use 2. You should only have to use astral shift if your healer is in CC with no way out. You also have to watch out for CC on your healer such as cyclones or polymorphs. Wind shear the first attempt when they try again pop grounding totem both of those will allow your healer to reposition. Against hunters your pala healer if that is your choice should run an arena pet taunt macro and if able should use it to break incoming frost traps but you can also ground them as well. A good opener we found is to HoJ the dps and lasso the healer this will most likely bag a trinket or CD especially against lower rated players but be sure to flame shock some first to get lava burst procs rolling.

Sure, you will do it again.
Try if possible to record your games with twitch or something like that. It’s really helpful to see what we did and what we could have done better (maybe you or your mate btw it’s not automatically your bad) :blush:

2 Likes

Wrong traits - only 1 Lava Shock and you should aim either for Crit/Haste - offensive playstyle or Haste/Versa defensive playstyle.

Thank you!

You may find it funny but the sad truth is some items from cruicible raid can make huge difference

There is no such guide, only experience and knowledge of classes and comps. Clearly it’s too early for you if you have to come to forums and ask this, just keep playing/practicing if you enjoy it, won’t get anywhere otherwise.

u want guides? check icy-veins or skill-capped (req account but u dont need to pay to see the writted guides only the videos u need to pay for)

I do really enjoy my class and i do enjoy arena thus i lose xD

Advertising bad sites? Ads are getting smarter!

1 Like

idk, maybe he learns something

would never learn smth from IcyVeins ty :wink: