Stuck in Chromie time

I level from 47-50 but once I got 50 I wasn’t kicked from Chromie Time and I can’t leave. I have been back to Chromie and there is no option to leave.

I’m trying to do old raids but it won’t let me enter while I’m stuck in this state.

Made a ticket and got an automated response. Very helpfully Blizzard.

1 Like

Where did you level?

WoD and Chromie say’s I’m needed in Ice Crown

1 Like

having the same issue , leveled from 47-50 but wasent kicked, now stuck and being told to go to icecrown. its very annoying

1 Like

Same for me, atleast i think its the same for me^^

1 Like

Same for me :frowning:

1 Like

same over here , i started leveling in cataclysm and level boost mid-way trought and i’m stuck in the cataclysm azeroth ( wich mean old silithus so can’t acces the forge of heart = stuck in bfa ) and chromie can’t do anything

1 Like

Also been stuck in Chromie time (cata) for a few days now. Potentially has to do with skipping the Orgrimmar tour?

have u ppl reported it in the in game bug report system?

same here, i even reported but its getting closed.

Here is the answer:
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us in regard to an issue with a quest. We are experiencing a high volume of tickets right now and apologize for being unable to discuss the issue further with you.

1 Like

Yeah got the exact same issue after leveling in WoD. Didnt get the automatic tp to stormwind as i was in my garrison.
Managed to do all other bfa content such as nazjatar and 8.3 assaults.
But cant queue for dungeons in bfa. LFR Works however and i can be forced to queue if someone else is the leader.

Filed a ticket that got the automatic reply and also filed a bug report. Guess ill leave that char for now.

1 Like

We’re currently investigating this bug, if you are currently suffering from the issue make sure to send an ingame report for now. We don’t yet have a fix that Customer Support can apply so hopefully the developers can work out how to fix it for everyone affected.

4 Likes

Same problem here! :frowning:

Anyone who is stuck like this should reach out to Customer Support to fix your characters now, we should be able to get your character out of Chromie Time. Hopefully, a hotfix will be applied in the future, sorry it took a while to get back to you guys on this matter.

1 Like

I have the issue too, got a ticket and submitted bug. Especially annoying since I boosted her with the intent of making her my new main for the IC event, and now I can’t team up to kill any rares.
Cool stuff.

2 Likes

Also stuck in Chromie Time, have reported bug but that might take ages.

2 Likes

Okay so this is a much more serious problem than I thought as it essentially makes the Death Rising event unplayable as the Icecrown I am seeing is empty because I am still in timewalking. There is no one except the argent crusade, scourge attack and rares. Not a single player around to help kill rares. Blizzard you NEED to fix this as characters stuck in timewalking cannot even play the event properly.

1 Like

As I mentioned above anyone still stuck in their Chromie Time at 50 needs to contact support for fixing, a Hotfix was made so it won’t happen again, but characters who were stuck before the Hotfix may still be stuck and require supports help. Please submit a ticket ingame from the character and your character can be corrected.

1 Like

20 days have passed and the error has not been fixed

1 Like

Hi
Yes i understand that if it happens you should open a ticket and so i did. I got an automated response with fixes for problems with usual quests. So i answered with a more detailed explanation and still waiting for a response. It has only been a day and i understand that you are under heavy workload right now but the problem is that there is a time limited event that i can not take part of. Another thing that is very annoying is that when you say in this post and in one of your articles that if you get stuck in chromie time at lvl 50 you should open a ticket but when you do you get an automated response that does not in any way fix the problem. I’m not really mad or anything and i completly understand that there is bound to be bugs and problems with new systems but it is sad that i can’t play the content that exist especially when it is time limited.