Stuck in loading screen, world server is down and transfer aborted: instance not found

So after the release of Dragonflight, I’ve gotten problems daily with world server is down, getting stuck in the loading screen, or transfer aborted: instance not found. I have tried playing with no addons, didn’t help. Reset the interface. Run the advance troubleshoot and even deleted and redownloaded the game. I still get the problems.

Is there any solution to this?

What OS are you running this on Diala ?

Unfortunately, random DC’s and so on seem to be part and parcel of the Dragonflight experience for some people, coupled with lag, choppy frames and stuttering, and - if you’re on a Mac - the inability to play the game at all for nearly a week now.

There’s not much that can be done from this side to help, but if you can post a bit more detail about your computer specs and so on there might be something that jumps out ?

Windows 11.

I figured the random dc’s were a part of the game.

World Server down is quite strange though, especially given the troubleshooting you’ve done thus far.

As a next step, I’d try creating a dummy character on a different realm and see if the problem persists or not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.