Stuck (need help)

So I currently main a retribution paladin with 469ilvl and I’ve been getting into arena however I can’t seem to peak above 1.6k…the highest rating I’ve accomplished is 1596 (devastating I know) and was wondering if there’s any tips for pushing your rating through LFG?

I’ve attempted to form a group of friends together to push in arena however haven’t had much success clearly, I love playing paladin however at this rate I’ll probs reroll to a facerolling class xD

No need ret is about as rollish as it gets!

Jokes aside what comp and bracket are you running?

If its 2v2 the few rets I’ve seen either run rogue ret or ret disc/holy priest.

I just generally do LFG so whatever class which joins which I feel will be good to run with, an issue I face is we could win two games and lose one and because we lost my arena partner will leave forcing me to get another partner.

I’d love to form a team so we can progress and learn together however I’m coming to the realization that everyone can dream

There is a lot of high rated people right now wanting to play with low CR people for echo farm, I recommend you advertise this and try to pick up some tricks and tips from them.

In general people without exp and low cr are stuck because of few things:

-have no clue how their spec/Comps they play work

-overlapping Def cds

-don’t know when to setup dmg and get the maximum pressure

-don’t pay attention on what is going on around them, like ennemi teams Def cd used/trinket used etc…

-don’t pay attention on Dr’s.

Try to play a comp that is working and stick to your spec, you have then to play a lot of games to work on these aspect and you should be able to push a lot.

2 Likes

Until 1900 it must be easy, after that it is a bit luck. Like I’ve lost tonight 2 matches because I was left 1v1 against a Holy Paladin and a Sub rogue as Arms…

Play with classes that you like. For me priority is Monk, then Druid or Paladin. I don’t play with Disc and Shamans. Do the same, so that you’ll know what your teammate can do or can’t do.

It will take time though, it is all about experience and a few corruptions.

And this yea might be a problem for low cr people.

I’ve also seen ret-hpala and ret-rdruid.

Learning the basic rotation of your class and having good gear should get you 2k

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.