Stuck on horde class pls help

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting on the forums so, here goes nothing.

I’m stuck between Protection warrior or Feral druid. They both appeal to me but I can’t choose which I like the most. I was hoping some of you guys could help me pick the class.

I used to have both classes on alliance until I switched to my Worgen DK. I’m definitely going to make a Tauren but I can’t choose the class.

I was hoping if you could bring up a few pros and cons, or just which is you’r favourite.

Thanks!

I don’t play either one, so don’t have a favourite, but if you alreadu know them, what are you looking for in an answr?

Prot Warrior is very strong in M+ right now, but there is a suspicion it’s due for a nerf in 8.2 in a few weeks.

Are you looking to raids, dungeons, or PvP? Feral hasn’t done well in raids or dungeons for quite a while.

Ir is it just to level on, and have some fun levelling? For that, I’d personally pick Druid, because it offers so many options, and you can now pretty much use most of your gear in any spec above level 90.

I think i’m looking to try to do most of the things WoW has to offer PvE and PvP wise tbh. Thanks btw.

Well, if you want versatile, you can’t go wrong with Druid. You might end up as Boomkin or Bear in some areas. You might even like it!

true, true.

It depends on the type of content you wanna do, right now prot warriors are simply broken and they will get nerfed. Ferals are ok but they usually face a kinda OMG WTH A FERAL issue…

I would friendly advice you if you had those classes again on alliance side to pick something new :slight_smile:

I would deff go feral 100% sure about that but since you played the class again and the class is not in its best state i dont think its the best thing to do, also as said above warrior is kinda OP and getting nerfed. How about trying a new class for instance?

Pala/monk have good dps specs, good healing specs and very good tanking specs.

DK i would not bother at all, used to play them kinda lost my intrest due to unfun playstyle and low mobility that makes it even more unfun for me.

Gardian gets a buff next patch,Boomie gets a buff and Rdruud is kinda godmode in M+

Rshaman is good in raids and not that good in M+, Ele shammy is pure rock n roll, ench… Same as feral xD

mage/lock/ i dont have an opinion about them.

rogs are the king of melee’s, pvp pve /m+ you name it. You cant go wrong with rogues.

What did i forgot? :stuck_out_tongue:
I know you didnt asked info on other classes but since i already said you sould pick another one you didnt play before i shared what i see.

If I was to go rogue, which spec tho?

While im maining mistweaver and barely playing Windwalker, i can tell you for sure that i never tried a so fun to play spec in this game or in any other MMO. So if you wanna go full melee you maybe wanna consider trying a windwalker but its not the best raiding dps, pretty strong in M+ and seriously fun.

Protection warrior over feral.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.