Stuck on realm with faction imbalance

Yes, I am aware of that. But at least I can do a free transfer there, which is not the case for my characters on Ashbringer.

You are actually insane.

You reply to every single server discussion thread, and you reply with nonsensical faux-information every time.

“People don’t want to be on a 50/50 population realm”.

I would be willing to bet my house on it that a poll would result in over 80% of the player base preferring a healthy balance.

Imbalanced servers do not happen because the player base wants it to be that way.

You’re so full of doodoo.

4 Likes

So answer me one question and I will concede your point. Name me a well populated English PvP realm that has a 50/50 population spread with proof and do this without using Ironforge.pro which is so very inaccurate.

Is your house any good? Seriously, if that was the case then firemaw would still be close to a balanced realm instead of all the horde abandoning it due to fair world PvP.

3 Likes

the player was being polite - I tend not to be

The OP is whinging because they chose a PvP server that was Alliance dominated and now the balance has shifted to Horde

OP should have picked a PvE server - then they would be happy

PvP players who want single faction servers are the curse of the game

Why do they happen then? Because people leave to “fill up” realms where their faction is the minority? Has to be that, right …? ^^

If people wanted faction balance they wouldn’t transfer to mono-severs in their factions advantage, yet they do. Plenty servers started close to 50/50, yet we ended up with a majority of monofaction servers - and somehow increasing numbers (meaning the scenario wasnt only a specfic faction leaving, but one coming aswell).

People think they do, but they dont, then they transfer to a monofaction server instead of playing on a PvE server to start with.

2 Likes

You see this guy ^^^ get’s it

PvP players want the "prestige’ of playing on a PvP server - whatever that is - but they don’t want open world PvP

I’ll say it again

Blizzard should balance the populations of PvP servers overnight and Lock them - give the players what they think they wanted

I think overall the free character migration has made things worse.

I just don’t think it’s fair to lock players in who were forced to choose another realm because of the shutdowns.

The population on Zandalar Tribe wasn’t great either, but I had to choose another realm or Blizzard would choose one for me. And as a result, I can no longer use the FCM service.

@Contmotore: Ummm… Using FCM should not disable your ability to use further FCMs, IF they are available, but your earlier post suggests that you might have bought your way out, which would trigger a 90 day cooldown on paid moves (, but not FCMs, IF available).

In short, you are probably not able to use FCM, because whichever realm(s) you are on, are not currently offering FCMs out, not because you are specifically not able to… Yes, confusing sentence, sorry… :smiley: What I mean is that FCMs are not automatically available everywhere, they need to be enabled and generally are enabled out from overcrowded realms to less busy ones. The Jin’do to Thekal thing is a special case of sorts.

1 Like

Firemaw lost all its horde because blizzard screwed up.

But if what Afb says is true and “over 80%” of people want a balanced PvP realm, then they wouldn’t have left would they.

I agree Blizzard allowed people to leave but they didn’t force the players to leave a realm that was close to being balanced.

Thekal is a balanced and popular pvp server. So the solution is to limit/disable transfers.

If thekal was a see-saw one end would be on the ground all the time.

@Treiw: Nah, I made use of the FCM for Zandalar Tribe, because the server was going to shutdown.

According to Ironforge.pro there is a FCM currently active on Ashbringer, but it doesn’t show up for me.

The sticky post in this forum tells you all the active transfers

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available-updated-22-november/379506

last update I can see is -

Updated 15 September

Free Character Transfers to Mograine are now available for Alliance characters only, and Free Transfers to Ashbringer are available for Horde characters only. The table below has been updated to reflect all currently-available Free Character Transfers.

So there are free transfers but it’s to the realm

2 Likes

Not sure what Ironforge actually says, but as Werth said - there are only FCT TO Ashbringer, not from.
Ashbringer was low pop (and is now again, if I remember correctly, medium). They don´t offer FCT from realms with this size (our murdered realms were an exception).

All open FCT are stated in Kaivax blue post.
If you prefer a webside, Blizzard offers one, too:

Both, blue thread and Blizzard website are probably more reliable than any other third party webside (the most accurate thing is ofc the option within the client :wink: )

1 Like

I’m not seeing one ingame, which is what you should go by.

1 Like

Thnx guys,

I thought I couldn’t do a FCM because I moved there. At least now I know that wasn’t the case. I guess I’ll just wait for the next FCM then.

I don’t think it will be soon, maybe never from a medium population realm.

You’re wrong.

wpvp is insignificant in wrath, ganking is quite rare whilst levelling, I’ve levelled 4 characters to 80, 3 of them on Ashbringer Alliance (89% Horde)… in the VAST majority of cases opposing faction players simply run by.

At 80, wpvp is a complete and utter non-issue, it is easily avoidable, the world is not dangerous - at all, it is known through out the history of game that flying all but completely killed wpvp, and very much so non-consensual PvP.

Mega servers happen because - reasons, but i will tell you that those reasons are entirely to do with peoples own faction, and absolutely nothing to do with the opposing faction -
i.e people play Gehennas Horde - for Gehennas Horde - NOT for the lack of Gehennas Alliance.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.