Sub cancelled - will come back when flying does at max level for gold

subscribers bleeding since 3 expacs and counting

keep up the good work

2 Likes

I dont feel like I have a poiunt in doing any right now since I got what I achieved and that is flying. I only do currently do emessinairys. I dont need to gear through ‘wq’s’, not on my alts, not on this char.

Gold would only in the end make me do certain wq’s.

I am perfectly fine with account wide flying for a little grind to revered.

It took me about 2 weeks. Whats wrong with that, bare in mind I also came back at 8.2. I played 8.0 at launch for a little but I litterally only leveled a char from 110-120 before I let my sub run out due to me having to much to do in RL.

My main has 58 hours played at max level. I have not even begun doing the things I actually enjoy in this game. I’m still farming rep with 2 factions on honored for pathfinder 1 and this gnome thing still on neutral.
I can usually make time to play 1 hour a day 5 days a week, so it will probably be 2020 when I get flying. And then I can start doing things I actually enjoy. If I play that long anyway. What I know for sure is that I won’t be doing a single world quest after that. I’m fed up with quests after leveling more than 50 characters to max in the previous expansions.
If the next expansion has the same crap I’m not even gonna bother buying it until Ion gets fired / has no say in any way whatsoever in this game and the remaining / new devs fundamentally change what you have to do to get flying and other content.
Just think about the outcry if they did Pathfinder for dungeons and raids. Or instanced PvP. People would quit en masse.

6 Likes

Imagine it being as bad as WOD’s pathfinder… You got it light, very light… >.>

And flying is account bound for pathfiner… Lol

I hope flying never comes back. Flying ever was a giant killer to open pvp. Even back in BC this was a HUGE problem that made open pvp very annoying.

1 Like

Hmm… I like idea of pathfinder. But we seriously needs some reowork on how mobs spawn. One of most frustrating thing is going into place and luring all mobs in that area.

Well… WoW being addictive and all… The more instants easy rewards makes the fix even faster and all that. It was a mistake to make so much stuff hranted.

Now it is like detox time. People getting tense, angry, irrational and all that.

Me? I dont grind on retail. I just do the story quests and thats that. Flying for me is just for cross continent travels. I always run or use basic ground mount.

The repetitive quest mechanics are broing as fell for me. Still, it makes me meet more people on the ground level so i like it that getting flying is not granted anymore but behind grind gate and while i hate grind, i love Classic kind of grind where RPG element is heavily with you all the time. The Retail grind is just daily questing or so i feel.

Especially after playing ESO with no flying at all and GW2 with “Gliding”, i can see the full flight is really not necessary. In fact the flying makes stuff like gathering herbs and such too easy and still the AH prices are ridiculous.

1 Like

I am walking right now all across Kuil Tiras as well as Zandalar because of not having any desire to earn the rep.

No, not because of grinding , that never concerned me. What did tho, is Tortollan incompetence of raising their offspring - Something is always failed by their offspring in wq’s ans I just don’t want to bear burdens of some incompetent parents . I would rather walk instead. So no Tortollan rep for me. They should be the ones getting rep grind for me !

Mmm, even with only 1h a day I don’t understand how it can take this long to do pathfinder part 1, can’t even see your progress in a decent way as you post on an alt. Part 2 is even less time consuming than part 1, as far as flying unlocking goes, I feel like this is the fastest of the 3 pathfinder model expansions, hard to compare the previous 2, probably not much difference between them.

Because everyone plays on pvp servers I’m i right :thinking:

SSsh, I tell you a secret the other poster does not know - it was not flying that killed wPvP, but instanced PvP and rewards that draw away the crowds from the streets - so to speak. Blaming flying about wPvP death is more like finding something easy to blame. Also perhaps gankfest is not as popular as people think and there are anti flight tools in-game, so…

2 Likes

They need to make them for gold, and also races need to be unlocked at start like before.

I’ve now levelled a Druid which I’ve been playing in Nazjatar in guardian spec, and I have survivability with a dozen mobs, which makes a huge difference compared to certain death on my warlock when I’d get 1 or 2 adds. Even with just greens and the odd blue < 120 quest item on my Druid, I facerolled over Nazjatar stuff which killed me instantly on my 390 geared warlock. I’d say the difference is indeed vast. If you don’t see any difference between tank spec and DPS in terms of difficulty level then I feel sorry for your senses being so numb. How much DPS do you do when your DPS character is dead? None. Survivability is EVERYTHING in that place and tank specs win by a huge margin.

In fact the difference is so vast that in terms of fun entertaining content I’d rate Nazjatar 6/10 as a guardian druid, compared to the 0/10 I’d give it as a frustrated dead DPS.

1 Like

There are, just not in bfa :wink:

Well yea, I’m still playing it don’t I. Just turns out I’m a very slow leveler, since everyone else is lv 60 and I’m not. :laughing:

1 Like

Bye then. Don’t let the door slam you in the head on your way out.

The last reply was 20 days ago. Think you are a bit late to the party.

4 Likes

Time for a new party then

How about not? I don’t understand how people can be salty about having to play a game, to win it.

I can assure you no one (or at least a lot less people) would be salty if pathfinder wasn’t time gated in any way, if you could farm reps as much as you want and pf p1 gave you Flying for those zones it would be way more popular.

3 Likes