Subscribing issue

Hai, gametime ended in the morning. Been trying to renew the subs via paypal and credit card with no luck.

whats this stuff now? Horrible lag within this. It keeps saying subscription is ok but then soon mail comes that check your billing information. No problems with that information just wont accept my money :E Horrible.

You could try to remove and add your payment info again or buy gametime here:

Thanks but nothing of those have helped, tried pretty much all i could hence the posting here.

You mean you can’t buy game time from the shop (not a sub)?

Hello Pewpewkhyl!

We can’t help for payment related issues via the Forums, would you mind opening up a ticket for our GMs? They’ll be happy to check your case and see what may be the problem :slight_smile:

this is a joke, you just charged me twice, i sent your GM 4 screenshots stating on your website that my account is active until 29th of December yet when i try to play its asking me to buy subsciption… i play multiple hours a day and spent a fortune already, last few weeks its been horrible with constant issues, solve this crap as its honestly getting on my nerve and im sure others too…

Its just a game…

Imbaheals

As my colleague stated, we can’t help with payment issues over the forums. You should contact our Support Team in order to review your case.

Please use the following webform:
battle.net/support/help/

Well it got solved just by friend gifting me game time. Will ticket if the problem persists on next buy, which is roughly 28days in future.