Subtlety needs nerfed

Gloomblade.

also, Gloomblade

That is all.

It’s like saying Frost Mage needs a nerf when Fire Mage exists, it doesn’t really make sense.

2 Likes

have you not heard the good word of the gloomblade?

maximum performance, minimum effort.

on a side note: Blizzard you have completely failed to provide correct traiting for sub rogues yet again within the raid, where is the pieces of azerite gear that are providing perforate and inveitability? These 2 traits are the only relevant traits for using he only relevant build which is spamming gloomblade.

And what would sub do without gloomblade?
Sub has been PvP mostly, why do you people feel like it’s mandatory for all specs to be the same?
Let the spec be the way it is.

gloomblade? KEKW
totally useless
just as sub itself

2 Likes

you clearly have no idea of the magnitude of this, the gloomblade setup is beyond broken, i mean if i actually bothered to optimise and use potions, there’s no telling how powerful it could end up.

This legless orphan is way too dangerous, let’s take away its wooden stick!

At this point I don’t know if your crusade against subtlety is a jest or a sincere battle against a windmill, but you have my support. Your unending anger towards gloomblade is the only thing keeping sub from completely fading into obscurity. I just want to ask - why gloomblade? Why not find weakness?

No u.
U will have even less dps at st.
I dont even talk what will happen if u will get any additional targets.

Of course it’s a jest.

But on a more serious note, it is either so well designed that there is not enough data for a subtle themed spec or there is just so little popularity that my claim can’t really be argued against anyway… I mean on warcraft logs It was coming up with me as number 67 for total normal palace, with multiple 100% for ilvl parses and i don’t even know how to play rogue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.