Succubs is extremely strong in arena

For some reason no one uses it. As a warlock you can basically CC one player 100% for 15 sec after trinket. Why are people not using it?

Because in decent rating and above people would annihilate the Succubus in 3 seconds. Thus, people play with GoSac.

eh, not really, the reason you do not see that many succubus is because most warlocks play aff and succubus is a destro pet and even then you only play it vs some comps.

There’s also the shadow demo build that uses succubus but do not think that one works anymore because you kinda needed the bfa azerite powers for that one.

Well players can stop the suc cast (like cc/kick/grounding) but anyways u would be missing out on purge + kick with ur felhunter - i’m assuming ur playing destro - chanimal doesn’t suggests it suc over felhunter since many won’t use it properly but u can try it against turbos or shamy heal i had many success with suc on that. Regarding killing ur pet, u can keep ur pet alive just make sure to look at its hp to heal it and keep moving ur pet

Which means they just used their opening on a pet and gave you precious time. I’m talking 2v2 here by the way. Your healer will also try keep your pet up. And since I’m SLSL I just fel dom a new pet asap if it dies. And it is not that easy either since it gives you cast time to fear and your teammate to jump them if they decide to focus pet.

1 Like

I dare to disagree. I think that the main reason you dont see that many succubus is the fact that you see no warlocks in arena.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.